V

Ruin p.o.v.

As I was talking to Lunar outside in the hallway I hear a loud thud, So I got worried and open the door that solar was in and walked in shutting it behind me shutting it on lunar ' I have to apologize to Lunar because of that now but whatever' I thought "solar are you okay? I heard a th-" I said but it was cut off and found solar on the ground and a corner of the room, beside the nightstand, looking... Confused? "Solar? Are you alright?" I asked, I didn't get a response for a few minutes it was slight, you could hear a pin drop.

Solar's p.o.v.

"Why did.....you call me Morningstar in my dream..? And why did you say that you love me?" I said still questioning that dream I had, Ruin looked shocked and then sad? 'Why is he sad? Did I say something wrong?' I thought.

No one's p.o.v.

As Solar was questioning what he had said, Ruin on the other hand was Debating if he should tell Solar that they are dating, and that Solar had an accident where Eclipse had destroyed him in Fazcade and Solar had lost his memories... "Well... um.. I don't know how to say this..." Ruin finally responded after what felt like 10 minutes. "What happened to me....? Because I can't seem to remember you or what we had or who the others are and what my relationships with them were like..." Solar said, upset that he can't remember anything. I want to know what had happened to me.. To us.. Please Ruin.." Solar said as he tried not to cry or anything.

Ruin's p.o.v.

"What happened to me....? Because I can't seem to remember you or what we had or who the others are and what my relationships with them were like..." Solar said, upset that he can't remember anything. I want to know what had happened to me.. To us.. Please Ruin.." Solar said as he tried not to cry or anything, I felt bad for my darling that was trying so hard not to let himself cry or anything like that... "I promise to tell you everything that has happened to you and to us.. But I can't say anything about how you and the others were when you guys hung out" I said with a soft smile, Solar wrapped his arms around my waist and sniffled "T-Thank you Ruru.." Solar said. 

(( uh oh Chlfhanger!! 418 words!! have a great night or day!!))