chapter-8

In the palace:

Queen mother: Is it went well.

Maid: ji maa
When we went inside in the morning the room is full of their arousal,candles , their dresses and bedsheet were scattered everywhere on the ground.
Even we can find blood on the duvet.

Karvathi: U can't assure they had intercourse just by these evidence it can be framed.

Maid: I sent the bedsheets for verification even the result says the same.

They can find two different arousals together .

Queen : leave

Maid bows and leaves from there while Mina asks for entrance.

Mina: ji Greetings,by bowing head.

Queen: continue..

Mina: I have found Rani sa body has some hand brushes there were some hickeys on her neck and cleavage,

There were some manly handprints on her wrists,waist around stomach also.
It was like more pressure was applied on them .
Though Rani was trying to cover her pain it was evident that she is feeling difficult to walk .

Karvathi: Satisfied her answer she gave a gold coin to her.

Mina was one of the maid who helped to cover the sanya with draping and  jewellery.

Karvathi speeks with queen do you think I was making difficult for your daughter.

Queen: I know maa sa, if it is not for a reason you would not add that drug  in her water before she was sent into the room.

Karvathi: You know I drugged her.

Queen: Ha maa sa..Still you are trying to conform whether she had Consummate her marriage or not itself shows that it is something really important.

( Thinking: Though I  can't let my daughter drugged I didn't expect them to consummate nor maa sa to make sure of , there's something which I don't know..)

Karvathi: You might have a trust in me to let me drug her, smiling heavily,
I can't trust anyone when it concerns sanyogita. I want her happy.

Queen: I am her mother I also want my child to be happy.

Karvathi: hm Maithli i understand but it is something should never be shared. And I think my worries worn off by hearing sanyogita accepted him.

Queen :  if It something that not to be shared even with me I won't pressure you maa sa, if you feel to share them don't forget iam the first one wanted to be heard.( Smiling kindly)

Karvathi: smiling,don't speak about this drug with Aaditya.

Queen: you trust him ,more than me he follows every your order I thought he was the one brought drug to you.

Karvathi: laughing you under estimating him Maithli, thought he was not sanyogitas own brother he loves her a lot for that he can even go against me.

Queen: What do you mean maa sa I can tell he won't, he even treatned Sanya to..

Karvathi: not only Sanya he even treatned Vikram also..( laughing).

Can you imagine he treatned Vikram to kill him if he touches sanya.

Queen: What! ( astonished)

Really, but..you asked..

Karvathi: I am also shocked like you by his action, who would expect him to be childish enough.

Queen: I don't think he was acting childish maa sa you know about him..
If anything doesn't fit his view he will destroy it.

Karvathi: Can his love for sanyogita make her widow what u are talking Maithli.