Chapter 9: Interrogation Room

Vivek's Point of View

Back at CID headquarters, Arjun was secured in the interrogation room. Vivek watched through the one-way mirror, his mind racing with questions. He knew this was their chance to get crucial information.

"Are you ready?" he asked Anjali, who stood beside him.

"More than ever," she replied, her voice steely.

Anjali's Point of View

Anjali entered the room first, her gaze fixed on Arjun. "Why did you betray us?" she demanded, not wasting any time.

Arjun leaned back, smirking. "You think you know everything, don't you? It's not as simple as you believe."

"Then enlighten us," Vivek said, joining Anjali. "Why did you sell out your own team?"

Vivek's Point of View

Arjun's smirk faded, replaced by a look of weariness. "It was never about the team. It was about survival. I had no choice."

Vivek leaned in closer. "Explain. What forced your hand?"

Arjun sighed. "The syndicate found out about Project Phantom. They threatened my family. I had to make a deal to keep them safe."

Anjali's Point of View

Anjali felt a pang of empathy despite her anger. "You should have come to us. We could have helped."

Arjun shook his head. "There was no time. They were too powerful, too fast. I had to act quickly."

"And now?" Anjali pressed. "Are they still after you?"

Vivek's Point of View

Arjun hesitated before answering. "Yes. They're always watching. Even now, you're all in danger."

Vivek exchanged a glance with Anjali. "We need names, locations, anything that can help us take them down," he insisted.

"If I tell you, they'll come for me," Arjun said, fear evident in his eyes.

Anjali's Point of View

Anjali leaned forward, her voice softening. "We can protect you, Arjun. But we need your help to stop them."

Arjun looked at her, searching for any sign of deceit. "Alright," he said finally. "I'll tell you what I know. But you better keep your promise."

Vivek's Point of View

Vivek nodded, feeling a sense of relief. "Start talking. Everything you know about the syndicate."

Arjun began to recount the details, naming key figures and locations. Vivek took meticulous notes, knowing that every piece of information was vital.

"This is bigger than we thought," Anjali said, her voice filled with determination.

"We'll need all hands on deck," Vivek agreed. "This ends now."

Anjali's Point of View

As Arjun continued to reveal the inner workings of the syndicate, Anjali felt a renewed sense of purpose. "We'll bring them down, one way or another," she vowed.

Vivek placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Together, we can do this."

Anjali nodded, feeling the strength of their partnership. "Together."