The Conversation

AoiLLy decided to shared with Issei about her vivid dreams,that she was the Queen warrior on Mesopotamian era.

***************

AoiLLy sat beside Issei, her eyes sparkling with excitement and a hint of mystery. She had been wanting to share something extraordinary with him.

"Issei, I’ve been having these dreams," she began, her voice soft yet intense. "In them, I’m a queen warrior from the Mesopotamian era. It's so vivid, it feels real."

Issei leaned in, intrigued. "Tell me more."

AoiLLy took a deep breath. "I stand in a grand palace, the walls adorned with intricate carvings and shimmering with gold. My armor is a dazzling blend of silver and lapis lazuli, and I hold a spear that seems to hum with power. People bow to me with reverence, calling me by a name I can't quite recall when I wake up."

She paused, her eyes distant as if she was trying to pull the images from her mind. "I lead armies into battle against invaders, riding a chariot that glides over the desert sands. There's a sense of duty, of protecting my kingdom, but also of great personal strength and wisdom."

Issei's eyes widened. "That's incredible, AoiLLy. Do you think it's just a dream, or something more?"

AoiLLy shrugged lightly. "I don’t know, Issei. It feels more like a memory than a dream. Sometimes, I wake up with the scent of incense and the sound of distant drums still lingering in my senses."

Issei smiled, placing a comforting hand on hers. "Maybe it's a past life. Or maybe your mind is telling you something about your own strength and potential."

AoiLLy nodded, feeling a sense of relief in sharing her dreams. "Maybe. Whatever it is, it makes me feel powerful and connected to something ancient and profound."

They sat in silence for a moment, the mystery of AoiLLy's dreams hanging between them, a bridge to a time long past.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Intrigued by the vivid details of AoiLLy's dreams, Issei suggested they delve deeper into the possibility of past lives and the historical accuracy of her visions. They decided to start their research by looking into Mesopotamian history and the concept of past lives.
------------------------------------

~ Exploring Mesopotamian History ~

They began by visiting the local library and exploring online databases. AoiLLy's descriptions seemed to align with several key aspects of Mesopotamian culture:

1. The Royal Palace and Adornments: The grandeur of the palace and the luxurious decorations AoiLLy described matched historical records of Mesopotamian royal residences. Kings and queens were often depicted in opulent surroundings, with intricate carvings and precious materials like gold and lapis lazuli.

2. Warrior Queens: Although male kings were more commonly recorded, there were instances of powerful female figures in Mesopotamian mythology and history. For example, Queen Puabi of Ur, a prominent figure from the Early Dynastic Period, was buried with lavish grave goods and is believed to have held significant power.

3. Armory and Weaponry: The spear AoiLLy mentioned and her armor were consistent with Mesopotamian military artifacts. Warriors often used spears and chariots in battle, and armor was crafted with intricate designs for both protection and display.

---------------

~ Investigating Past Lives ~

With historical context in mind, they turned to the concept of past lives. They found several approaches to exploring past life memories:

1. Reincarnation Beliefs: Many cultures and religions, particularly Hinduism and Buddhism, hold beliefs in reincarnation, where the soul is reborn in a new body after death. These beliefs suggest that past life memories can occasionally surface in dreams or under hypnosis.

2. Regression Therapy: They learned about past life regression therapy, a technique used by some psychologists and hypnotherapists to help individuals recall past life memories. This process involves deep hypnosis, allowing the person to access memories from previous lifetimes.

3. Personal Anecdotes: Numerous anecdotal accounts exist of people recalling past lives with astonishing detail, often corroborated by historical records. These stories provided a sense of validation and curiosity for AoiLLy and Issei.

-----------

~ Consulting an Expert ~

To gain further insight, AoiLLy and Issei decided to consult with a local expert in regression therapy. Dr. Yamazaki, a well-respected hypnotherapist with a background in ancient history, agreed to meet with them.

During their session, Dr. Yamazaki guided AoiLLy into a deep state of relaxation and asked her to recount her dreams. AoiLLy began describing her experiences with even greater clarity, detailing specific events, names, and places that she had not recalled before.

Dr. Yamazaki, fascinated by the specificity of AoiLLy’s memories, suggested that these could indeed be past life recollections. He recommended further sessions to explore these memories more deeply and potentially uncover more about her life as the Mesopotamian queen warrior.

~ Conclusion ~

As they left Dr. Yamazaki's office, AoiLLy felt a profound sense of connection to her past and a new understanding of her dreams. Whether they were memories of a past life or the manifestation of her subconscious mind, the experience had enriched her life and deepened her sense of identity. Issei, too, was inspired by their journey, eager to support AoiLLy as she continued to explore the mysteries of her dreams and their implications.

~ Selly Agtus WP ~