LMC 1st Anniversary 🥳

Hey guys, this is Fina. Yesterday, 26 May 2024 is Love, Mr. Criminal first anniversary on Wattpad! So let me tell you guys how was I got an idea to write LMC.

I was inspired by a video by an Indonesian Thaienthu. She made an pov of OhmNanon. It's like a mafia vibes. So, I got an idea to write it on a school notebook.

The first title of LMC is 'Forced Love' , Cliché title of Mafia trope. And I write it till it's full of two books. After half way,  i thought that the title was too cliché and many of author already used that title. So, I changed it to Love, Mr. Criminal.

Only my school's friends can read that book and one of my bestie told that I should write it on Wattpad. And I wasn't ready for that. So, I keep writing another fanfic on the same book called 'Pom Rak Khun' , It's gonna be on my Wattpad too.

There are some of the part and the storyline I've changed in Wattpad. Like an example, Ohm's enemy should be Tay but I changed into Neo cause Tay is Nanon's father. And Miriam a.k.a Jan never come back to life. That's some changes I made for the readers so the storyline wouldn't be too cliché.

And LMC : Life after marriage is my new idea after LMC ended. Cause I think that the ending wasn't completely ended. So, I've made a decision to make LMC : Life after marriage.

So, thank you for LMC readers. You guys waited for all of the chapters. I'm sorry that I discontinued after a few chapters released, I'm too busy but I've finished the fanfics till OhmNanon married!

XoXo for you guys 😙 ❤️

Don't forget to follow my Tiktok and IG. I'll make more fanfics for you guys. Just stay tuned!