Chapter 1: Walking enthusiastically to Japan

Hola everyone CochoVerde here and well this is probably Patient zero of the Hellsing x Jujutsu Kaisen Stories since no one has done it before or it has but they deleted it. For now onto the chapter.

In the Training room a 16 year old boy was training as a woman was using Snow and Ice attacks. The boy was dodging as he learned how to counter it but he was frozen from his feet to his neck.

???: Damn it I was so close!!

???: Do you give up Masahiro?

The boy now named Masahiro was struggling but he couldn't as admitted defeat.

Masahiro: I concede Mom.

Sayako Eula Tepes-Kuchiki

The Butler named rubert then came to tell them as they finished his curse training.

Rubert: Sir Integra wants Masahiro to her headquarters Mrs Tepes.

Sayako: Go on Masahiro it could be important.

The boy then entered the room where a 40 year old Integra then called him about something.

Integra: As you know things are changing Masahiro and we're thinking of expanding our operations after our time in Europe and the Americas.

Masahiro: What are you saying Sir Integra?

Integra:We have Received reports of Nazis making deals with a guy named Suguru Geto Where sending you to your mother's home country of Japan.

Masahiro was surprised as he was going to the one country that his mother wanted to avoid as she left her due to the arranged marriage attempts from one of the big three clans and went to the UK.

Masahiro: I see I'll go plus I can focus on my sorcerer training. Let's just hope I don't encounter that Arrogant prick

As they left Masahiro's mother Ayaka approached his son as she spoke.

Sayako: So what did Integra tell you about?

Masahiro: renmant Nazis are collaborating with a guy named Suguru Geto.

Masahiro's mother frowned as it left a bad taste in her mouth.

Sayako: So that fucker is collaborating with those bastards? I'll tell you everything about Suguru Geto.

Sayako explained the history about him being one of her kouhais until his actions caused him to be on every sorcerer's hit list.

Masahiro: Well looks like the walk is going a lot more enthusiastic.

Out of nowhere they heard a laugh as it was Alucard hearing about an enthusiastic walk. (Voiced by Takahata101)