8.

GAEUL POV :

" So jiwon... how's our deal? have you make friend with Rei?? " Gaeul smirk.

Jiwon then said, " Well, we're already start to get to know each other first. "

" Damn??? thats fast. I dont any have proper conversation with Wonyoung yet. There's bodyguard around her so i cant talk with her freely.

" Wait, let me guess. Is it Yujin? Because Leeseo seems okay, but Yujin seems jealous of both of you. Do u think like that also Gaeul? Do you notice it? "

Gaeul then said, " Of course i notice it, Jiwon. But i will not give up, YET. Wonyoung's not hers yet, so i have changes to get closer with Wonyoung and make her mine. "

Jiwon then, " Goodluck. I want to go talk with Naoi after this, see ya. " While smirking.

" Give me tips hey! "

Jiwon POV :

After shes done talking to Gaeul, she decided to meet up with Naoi. She then goes to Naoi's classes, " uhmm can i talk with Rei? " she asks her classmates but her classmates says rei is not in the classes. She then walk away, suddenly she hears crying sound in the toilet. She then approaches toilet, to check whos crying. Turns out, Its rei. Jiwon then goes to hug Rei so tight, " hey what happen to you? hey hey shhh" she rubs Rei's back gently.
" do u mind to share rei? " Jiwon asks again.
Rei's slowly stop crying. After she calm down, she finally speak.
" the gifts that i want to give you, its all broken because of my younger brother. He is being careless, yesterday i have basketball tournament so i came back home very late. And then when im going to my room, suddenly i saw ur gifts broken and i saw the small paper on ur gifts says, im sorry reichan, i didnt meant to broke ur presents. i'll buy for you next time."
Rei then continue on crying but Jiwon comfort her, " its okay rei, i will not feel disappointed. as long as im with you, its enough for me. you are my gifts, i appreciate it"
Rei then hugs Jiwon so tightly and was about to kiss her but got interrupted by Jiwon's phone; its Gaeul who calls her.
" yes gaeul?? why do u call me"
" jiwon, are you busy?? i need help. "
" oh what is it? im with rei now. "
" oh is that so? then its okay have fun!! "
"but i can-" *** calls ended**

Rei then asks, " oh what does she wants? "
" oh nothing. lets go eat shall we? "
rei's nodded and she suddenly held's jiwon hand, " i want to hold your hands while we're going to eat, can i? "
" you're so cute hahah, okay come hold my hand" jiwon said.

Gaeul POV :
the reason why shes asking for help is because she saw Wonyoung alone. No Leeseo no Yujin. " guess i have to do it on myself. fighting Gaeul."

" Wonyoung "
" Oh gaeul. yes? "
" im sorry if my presence making you feel uncomfortable. "
" why? is it bcs of you liking me? "
" yes..."
" liking people is okay tho.. i wont judge you so dont worry. "
" anyway where is yujin and leeseo? " gaeul asks.
" oh both of them going to the toilet earlier so im waiting for them. oh there they are"

Yujin then, " gaeul is here. what are you guys talking about? "
Gaeul then said, " nothing, its nothing hehe"
Wonyoung said in heart, " both of them are here ... what should i do... "
" okay we'll talking later again okay gaeul. see you. leeseo yujin lets go "
Yujin then mouthed silently to Gaeul, " you cant get her. no way, she is mine"

Not realized that Yujin hold Wonyoung's arm too tightly, " hey hey ur holding my hands too tight. "
" I dont want to lose you. " Yujin actually didnt realize that she says that. That actually make Wonyoung realized that Yujin is really love Wonyoung. Meanwhile Leeseo, " istg this lovebirds.... gosh when will i meet someone"
suddenly she bumps to someone, which is kim chaewon.

" Guess ur pray got accepted, isseo. " Wonyoung said. Leeseo being shy to Chaewon, Chaewon just smile widely to her.
Leeseo just stare at her. She seems fine.
" Leeseo this is your chances " Yujin said.
Leeseo then run to Chaewon, " hey uhmm may i know whats ur name? "
" oh my name is kim chaewon. you? "
" lee hyunseo, but you can call me isseo "
" alright isseo nice to meet you. "
" can we be friends? "
" you're so straightforward person. i like it hahah, sure why not"
" so can i get ur number? to.. you know... be friends? "
" sure here's my number. save it "

Meanwhile, Yujin and Wonyoung just look at their isseo from afar, " shes grown up already hahah so proud of her"

Yujin then, " my love also grow up for you. "
Wonyoung then stare at Yujin, " may i ask? why you have feelings for me? "

" i've said before but i think i need to say it again. i like you because you're you. You're being yourself, you always mind of your own business without cares about others business. i love independent woman too, like you. Also, you're clingy girl, i like it too. " Hears that makes Wonyoung blush a bit.
Suddenly Yujin asks, " but did u open your heart for Gaeul?.. "
Wonyoung's remain quiet.
" I think that silent is already the answer. its okay i unders- "
Wonyoung suddenly hold her hand, " Yujin... gives me time to think okay? i really dont want to hurt anyone's feelings. Please understand me? "
" Of course i do understand your feelings Wonyoung... But sometimes i cant help too to think if you open your heart for Gaeul... But im not going to blame you if you do too. Thats ur feelings, u deserves to choose who you love, who you want. "

Wonyoung gives small smile, and goes to Leeseo. Yujin also goes to Leeseo.
" hey hey look here, look whos already found her soulmate?? " Wonyoung gives her smirk smile. Leeseo hit her arm. Yujin laughs at Leeseo's expression. She looks so shy and red as tomato. Leeseo never blushing hard like that. " Lets go to house. Im tired" Wonyoung said.