𝟏. 𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫

"but why papa? i've just turned twenty this year and you already decided my marriage without my permission" I yelled with utmost disbelieve

"kiara! how dare you to raise your voice in front of me! you know about our hotel situation, in these days not many people are booking rooms and we are already in so much debt. i can't handle all of this by my own. I already told you before me and your mother will leave everything behind after your 18th birthday but since your mother is not here so I'll go alone and live my own life ALONE, PEACEFULLY...so don't be stubborn. you need to know I need space in this busy life. " disappointment and irritation could be heard in his voice. the way he was talking to me I absolutely hate it. I hate how he never stopped to show how much disappointed he was always in me.

I know it was useless now but I couldn't deny the fact that how much I craved for my father's love and affection. I wished he could praise me for my success like the others did to their children. but now I hate him. I hate him so much that I didn't want to talk with him unless it was an important matter.

And right now we are here in my father's study room. It's been thirty minutes since I was trying to convince him to cancel the wedding.

" please papa just one more year then I can handle.."

"NO you can't Kiara! Stop being such a ungrateful, disobedient bra And no more argument you are going to marry him. That's final, moreover i did give you a chance but you missed it so forget about one more chances." saying these hurtful things as soon as he left Tears welled up in my eyes making my vision blurry. I slumped to the ground with my broken heart.

At that moment I knew I couldn't do anything to stop this marriage no matter how much hate I had for the person. THE KHURANAS.

Suddenly I heard a knocking sound. Wiping off my tears, I asked the person to come in. there was no sight of anyone or any reply atleast for a moment as if the person were hesitating or thinking something may be, but when he finally entered in the room, my breath hitched as I was staring at the man. No not stare but i was glaring at the man hard, wishing he could burn under my hard gaze.

AAHIR KHURANA, probably the most handsome person i have ever met in my life. He was my father's personal assistant and the person my dear father arranged my wedding with. I saw him about a year ago when our hotel management held a charity event.

No i was not that type of girl who could get easily crush on everyone just by his appearance. so the fact that how easily i found him attractive whenever i saw him it just made me so frustrated. ughhh...

FLASHBACK STARTS

ONE YEAR AGO

" Excuse me!!" I stopped a waiter to get a drink as I was talking with my closest not-so-bestfriend.

"Yaar Shivani it's so much noise here. I hate it here." I mumbled, feeling so bored.

" Isliye mene bola tha na ki mere sath GOA aja. By the way why have you even gone there when you hate gatherings."