Making you happy Chapter 3

Taylors .P.O.V.

I woke up super sick and nauseous, it felt like I got punched in the gut. I quickly got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I sat on the cold bathroom tiles and threw up into the toilet. I felt like shit. I felt a warm hand on my small back. "I feel like crap." I sighed and curled into Jacks arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a hint of confusion. "I dont know, I woke up and felt sick." I felt shaken and tired. I felt Jacks arms under my legs and taking me to the bed.

He walked out and got a bowl for me. "You need to throw up, throw up in here. I'll be recording. Scream if you need me." He wrapped the blanket around me.

I didn't want to speak so I just nodded. He went to walk away but I grabbed his hand. "Yes?" He turned around. I pointed to his lips then my forhead.

I felt him kiss my forehead then walk out. I listened to his faint footsteps. I wasn't sick. I wanted to do something special.

I quickly grabbed his red jacket that hangs on the back of the door. I ran down the stairs being as quiet as possible. I was going to make the 2 C's.

Cookie and cake, his favorite. I wanted to ask him his favorite movie. I ran back upstairs, acted sick and screamed. "Jaaack."

I let my head fall back on the pillow and rest. "Yeah, babe?" He asked. "I never asked but, what's your favorite movie?" I asked trying to sound sick.

"My favorite movie is Predator." He said with a hint of excitement. "Ok, I just wanted to know." He smiled then walked back to his recording room.

I put a towel infront of his door so the smell wouldn't come through. My brother showed me that trick. Don't ask how I know.

Time skip 1 hour

Jack would be almost done with recording in 2 minutes. I put the cake and cookies on the table then I put On the movie "Predator"

I heard a door open then close. I walked up the stairs and I saw Jack standing in the bedroom. "Hey, you ok?" I asked arching an eyebrow. "I killed Kenny." His voice cracking.

He turned around and I saw the sadness and pain in his eyes. He wiped away a tear with the sleeve of his jacket, sniffling a little. I pulled him in for a hug.

I heard him slightly hiccup. I giggled and pulled away. "What's so funny?" He asked slightly confused. "You hiccuped, it was cute." I laughed. "I know what will make you feel better. Close your eyes."

I grabbed his hand and slowly led him downstairs. I sat him on the couch and said "Open" I slightly giggled again. When I saw his eyes open, and he saw the cake and cookies. I saw happiness.

"Oh my god! Tay, did you make this?" He observed the cake. "Yes, I did. I faked being sick so I could make this." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him in for a hug.

"Press play." I said demanding handing him the remote. He pressed play and right when he realized what it was he was so happy.

"Oh my god. How?" He asked. "I'm awesome right?" I laughed. "Yes, you are." He leaned in a kissed me.

I pulled away and said "Ok, lets watch the movie." We sat down and ate the cookies and cake and watched the movie.

--

I hope you liked it, I promised it would be done by Saturday but I wasn't able to because we were all over the world. We didnt get home till 7:20 and we had to go skating, and I also tried to update it then but I wasfocused. So I'm so sorry.

Peace out my kitties. ✌🏼️

~Taylor