Chapter 48: Hellish Chaos PT 5

Third Person POV

Ice Cavern

Yellow Box: "So...are ya winning son?"

Red and White Box: "SHADDUP!"

"All three of you, SHUT UP!" Alex exclaims whilst doing a handspring backwards and launching himself in the air.

He unsheathes his swords and decapitates two of the Ice Monsters with ease and notices all of them starting to surround him.

Alex examines them and sees more spouting up from behind the the current ones.

Lastly, the ones he just decapitated and previous ones killed beforehand, healed and stood back up.

Annoyed, he lets out an impatient growl.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHY IS THERE SO MANY?!"

Red Box: "I know. Seems overkill. Even for me."

Yellow Box: "Plus we're moving hella slow...maybe take off the gear? Wink. Wink."

White Box: "Don't ever say that again. But he's right."

"Bout time one of you had a good idea."

Alex then sticks his swords into the ground and unlatches his arm guards and shin guards.

He then stretches and lets out a breath of relief and smiles.

"Heh. That's better." Alex states then one of the Ice Monsters lunge at him from behind and the front.

On instinct, Alex slips to the side, causing both Ice Monsters to crash into each other then grabs his swords and pulls it out of the ice.

From behind, another Ice Monster tries to slash at him but Alex ducks and sidekicks the Monster sending it flying a wall, the impact knocking down several other Ice Monsters.

Alex raised an eyebrow, and looked at his gear.

"Shit, it does work. Then that does means..." He starts to say then grins in realization.

"Oh, you guys are fucked." Alex says then in quick speed starts single-handedly, fighting against the Ice Monsters, moving at a faster rate than he's ever moved in his life.

While using his newfound speed, Alex uses his swords to cut down multiple Ice Monsters.

Reveling in the fight, something in Alex sparks and he starts fighting with a need, no...a desire to keep fighting.

With this, Alex sheathed his swords and starts fighting bare-handed.

His newfound strength is enough to deal heavy damage without his weapons, each punch and kick, makes them shatter like glass.

After taking out all of the Ice Monsters, within a minute, he stands in center and smiles and looks down at his hands.

"My hands aren't even banged up. Guess my durability is enhanced too. Sweet." Alex says and puts back on his gauntlets and shin-guards and starts walking away.

Yellow Box: "Damn, so this really is some Dragon Ball shit."

"Hey, we're getting stronger. Plus this will probably be MAJOR help for us. And yes, that is alluding to future chapters, cuz the writer cares...and also he's lazy as hell. And hasn't updated in 2 months. But still he cares." Alex states as I, the writer try to not take offense to that.

Alex then jumps back up to the bridge, and activates his Demon-Sight, allowing himself to see the path ahead and starts walking.

But he stops once he hears ice cracking, and annoyed, Alex turns to look below seeing shards of ice forming.