Chapter 1

"its finally here, 6 weeks of summer" i said flopping on my bed next to my best friend and roommate, i prop myself up on my arms "Are you going home for the summer?" Alice asks i laugh and shake my head "Nope,im going on a 6 week trip" i smile "what on your own?" she asks "Well why not, my family are back in LA, and well they probably have a vaction planned out for themselve so im going to take a trip and explore somewhere ive never been before" i explain.
"your summer sounds so much better then mine" alice says sitting crossed legged on the floor after sliding of my bed "why what are you doing?" she looks up at me "going to visit my nan in cali" she says rolling her eyes.

"well ill make sure to bring something back from my travels" i chuckle.

I push myself off my bed and grab a suitcase, i open my closet and pull out my clothes. i grab a few bikinis, tank tops, shorts and some shoes, i pop a few pjs in there as well and i pack a couple joggers and hoodies, just incase the weather decides to turn bad.

once i finished packing all my things i sit back on my bed, "i guess this is it" i sigh "have you got absolutely everything you need, chargers,headphones,clothes,
toiletries" i nod at the list alice was making "I have everything i need" i smile, "all i need to do now is go for a quick shower and then get dressed and pack my toothbrush then im all set" i say grabbing my shower bag.

I head down to the shared shower room and hang my clean clothes up on the hook and folded my dirty clothes and place them on the bench outside the cubical, i switch the water on and i wait for it to get warm, once its warm i stand under the water as it trickles over me releaving the tension from my shoulders.

i step out of the shower once ive finish and i put my hair up in a towel and i dry my body and put my clean clothes on, i pull out my shower bag and put back everything i had just used back in there respective place then i picked up my body towel and old clothes and headed back to the dorm.

"Wow you've packed up quickly" i say as i open the door "yeh i guess so i dont really need that much my nan pretty much has everything except my clothes" alice replyed i nod placing my things on my bed and grabbing my hair dryer to start doing my hair.

2 hours later...

"i guess this is goodbyee" i say holding my arms out as me and my best friend stand just after security "Im going to miss youuuu" alice hugs me tightly.

i wave once last time just as i head to my gate and i find a seat to sit and wait for my plane.

I look around trying to see where the shops were once i spot them i grab my bag and start walking towards them, i feel my phone buzz and i pull it out my pocket before i see the notifcation i bump into someone and i fall to the ground dropping my bag.
"hey watch it" i say rubbing my chest  "sorry, should just be taller" i look up at the man that just bumped into me.