Part one

Meet Louis Tomlinson, the most popular guy in his highschool. With his raw punk style he makes all the girls AND boys fall for him... and he knows it. Frankly he dosnt really care... A fuck is as fuck you know? Louis is openly bi and nobody really cares. Even if they did, they would be smart enough to not say anything. You mess with Louis and he will send you "straight" to the hospital and when you get out he will sign the cast that is now on your arm as a "friendly" remeinder .The only people that can feel safe is his two best friends: Niall Horan and Zayn Malik who both look just like Louis, with their tatooes and piercings. Together the three of them rule the school like a punk edit of Mean Girls. Everything is going great if you ask Louis; Parties, different girls (and boys) every week, drinking too much and smooking behind the school. Everything is going great... until he meets his new chemistry partner. Curly hair, green eyes and a smile brighter than the sun. Louis hates him... or does he?..

(My first fanfiction and Im still learning so their will be mistakes, but I will try my best and I hope that you will enjoy it! <3)

(Harry's POV)

"Harry!" My eyes open at the sudden yell of my name. "Harry! Breakfeast in 5!" My mom continuous. I groan, as I force myself to get out of my comfortable bed. I grab my phone from my bedsite table and I check what time it is.

Another groan escapes my mouth, as the small screen reveal that its only 5:30. I miss my old school where I didnt have to get up before 6:30. Yeah, I miss my old school and I havent even started on my new. "Well this is a great start..." I mumble as I stumble into my bathroom.

Well thats at least one good thing about us moving. No more fighting with Gemma in the morning, when she is "putting here face on". "Putting her face on"?! What does that even mean?

I wash my face with cold water in an attempt to wake my self up. I look in the mirror above the sink. Fortunately I dont look as tired as I am feeling. Sure my hair is a curly mess and my green eyes look a little tired, but there is no huge bags under my eyes.

I quickly hop in the shower... well not literally when that would be quite dangerous.. oh shut up you know what I mean! I wash my hair and my body, before I turn of the water again and wraps a towel around my hips.

I make my way in to my room again and opens a box where some of my clothes live for now. We still hasnt packed out all of the boxes.

I mumble annoyed as I try to find the shirt that im looking for. "Well for fuck sakes!" I groan as I turn the whole box up side down... Ok maybe I wasnt a morning person...

On top of the pile of clothes, there now is laying on my floor I find it. Of course it was in the bottom. I grap it and trow it on and do the same with a pair of black jeans. I find my old Converse in one of the other boxes. My curls are still damp, but its okay. The have a life of their own, so I just let them be.

The book that I fell a sleep reading last night, is now on the floor. I pick it up and put it in my backpack along with my glasses. I grab my precius phone and head down to the kitchen. Before I close the door to my now messy room, I make a mental note to clean up and unpack the rest when I get home.

My mom is sitting at the table drinking coffee when I get down there. "I said 5 not 15" she says and winks at me. "Well I said that i didnt want to move" I say as I grab a bowl from one of the unpack boxes and pours cereal in to it.

"Touché" she says and takes a sip of her coffee. I chuckle a little, as I pour milk into my bowl. I grab a spoon and sits at the table. Me and my mom has always had a great relashionship. Well her and Gemma is kinda the only familiy I have, so I cant really affort being a bitchy teenager.