Larry || Dating him Includes (HC)

▷ There's a good chance he's shorter than you, so it's only fair to come up with some fitting nicknames for him.

▷ If he's taller than you, however, he'll never let you forget it.

"How's the weather down there, smalls?"

"Larry I'm literally 1 inch shorter than you."

▷ You find yourself laughing so hard your stomach hurts on a daily basis; he's literally the funniest person you've ever met.

▷ You two have so many random and obscure inside jokes; it's like you speak your own private language. The boys probably give you crap for it due to your constant laughing and seemingly nothing.

▷ I think his primary love language would definitely be quality time, followed by words of affirmation. If humor were one of the love languages, it would certainly be his.

▷ You frequently appear on his streams, and if you aren't there in the beginning, the audience quickly makes it clear that you're wanted.

"WHERE IS Y/N?"

"Since when does he stream alone?"

"Y/N??"

"Y/N REVEAL!!"

"Are they not going to be in the stream 😭"

"Damn chat calm down! They're just in the bathroom. They'll be right back.

▷ The two of you often find yourselves going on the most random side quests and adventures. For instance, what starts as a cute breakfast date might end with both of you on the roof of an abandoned building, watching the stars together.

▷ Communicating through the most cursed Instagram pictures or videos. (Like how the group always tag each other in random memes or posts on their stories) 😭😭

▷ You two are the epitome of twin flames and soulmates, as if you were quite literally made for each other.

▷ He'd totally buy you the most random and obscure things, just because he knows they'd make you laugh or at least bring you amusement.