Assent |13 🔞

Episode 13
.
Time skip
He went to the Suga's house. He wanted to meet Suga but Suga wasn't at home at that time, so he talked to Mrs Kim about that child.
Jungkook: "I want to ask something."
Then Jungkook told him about Nam-sin, wong and Taewon's fight and asked him about that child, he left there 20 years ago.
Mrs Kim promised to help him in this matter
And checked the records too.
Next Day
Mrs Kim went to the Orphanage and checked the records, he also came to know about Taehyung, because Taehyung was the only child, and someone left without any records or recommendations.
Mrs Kim called Jungkook and told him about Taehyung and the clothes he wore at that time.
Mrs Kim: "A DNA test can reveal this, Jungkook you should do that."
Jungkook: *hums in satisfaction* "I will, but don't say anything to Taehyung right now."
Mrs Kim: I will not tell anyone anything."
At Orphanage.
Wong called Suga to betray him again with his new trick. He wanted to take revenge from Kim Taewon so he was trying to find Taehyung with the help of Suga.
Wong: "Suga I Want your help."
Suga: "Yes Sir."
Wong: "I left a child here, named Taehyung, he also wore a shirt, with Taehyung written on it, it was a rainy night, I want to know about him, he is my son, *fake tears in his eye* please help me to find him."
Suga: *Surprised* " Don't worry Sir, you came right time and right place, my father took care of him and he is my brother, dearer to me than a blood relation."
Wong: "I want to see my son, please can I see his picture please."
Suga gave him a picture of Taehyung, wong accomplished in his mission.
Suga added that he got married to Jungkook forcefully. Wong raised his eyebrow and promised Suga to help him to save his Taehyung.
At Taekook's Mansion.
Jungkook came back home. He found Taehyung in the kitchen with maids.
Jungkook: "Hey Baby."
Tae: "Dinner is ready, I made it for you." Taehyung ran towards Jungkook and hugged him, Jungkook carefully held his petite waist and greeted him by placing a kiss on his temple.
Jungkook: "Wait for punishment then."
Tae: *frowned* "Why, Hubby."
Jungkook: "I can't handle spiciness."
Taehyung laughed and slapped Jungkook's shoulder lightly.
They both took dinner and went to their room.
Taehyung was studying and Jungkook was waiting for him.
Jungkook: "Baby, come to the bed."
Tae: "Wait a bit, coming." *deeply engrossed*
Jungkook let out a sigh in frustration and came towards Taehyung, he forcefully held Taehyung in bridal style and pushed him into the bed.
Tae: "No... what are you doing Love."
Jungkook: "Sorry baby, but this is my time."
Jungkook hovered him and kissed his exposed neck skin. Taehyung slightly moaned, he can feel his member poking his belly.
Jungkook: "Let me calm down a bit."
Taehyung understood what he was talking about. Jungkook was getting aroused.
Tae: "Oh...O.. Okay..."
Jungkook snuggled into his neck And Taehyung felt a giggle and tried not to laugh.
Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung's face, Taehyung laughed.
Jungkook bit his neck and made a purple blotch there.
Tae: *slapped on his shoulder* "Ahhh... Jungkookie...."
Jungkook: "Stop teasing me, otherwise I'll give a hard punishment."
Taehyung cutely blushed. Both made more than 3 rounds and Taehyung slept in Jungkook's arm, and Jungkook co*k still settled inside Taehyung.
......
Second last part
Show some love
Comment and share