Spring Broken (Part 3)

(A;N I tried my best with this one)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lee is rapidly speared to the ocean floor by a tentacle , breaking the rocks that lay at the bottom apart

Lee is rapidly speared to the ocean floor by a tentacle , breaking the rocks that lay at the bottom apart. He had successfully managed to draw the fish monster away from the partygoers , Eddie (and Eddie's mother) , Blitzø , Moxxie , Millie , Loona , Vortex , Verosika and her crew . Though , he is currently having his backside handed to him...

While submerged , he repeatedly punches the tentacle latching onto him. This had no effect as the water density was slowing down his punching speed and therewas no space to build up power. Using his now clawed hand , Lee claws away at the tentacle holding onto him and tears up the flesh. Breaking free of his bonds , with this opportunity he quickly tries to swim to the surface. That slam already knocked the wind out of him enough , it felt like his lungs were on fire from the lack of oxygen. His diaphragm retracted due to the trauma his entire body just faced.

Struggling to get to the surface for a breath of air , another tentacle latches onto his legs and pulls him down even further. From there , it then pulls him through the coral , rocks and seaweed. It shredded and tore away at his leather skin as his screams of pain were muffled by the water.

His black blood stained the sea water like the ink of a squid. He tried to claw at the tentacle again , but with all the underwater debris and being dragged he could barely reach his hips before rocks tore away at his hands.

Lee: (*grabs his neck*) (can't breathe!.. Can'tbreathe!!!!)

Lee internally screams. He did not expect things to go south THIS quickly. How was he even supposed to fight this thing underwater!?

He struggled and struggled to the point he could only make little movements here and there. Sure he couldn't get tired , but he was never alive long enough to know what being drowned to death felt like.

The light in his emerald (or green) eyes slowly began to fade as his body movement reduced as each second went by. He doesn't even know if a dead man can drown to death.
Like , what kind of question is that? Then again , it does pique his curiosity given his situation.

Only thoughts distracted Lee from the pain he's going through.
Was this it? Was he really going to die here? Because last time he checked ONLY angelic weapons can kill Sinners permanently. Lee wonders exactly how many minutes or seconds had passed at this point , because to him it felt like hours. Just him and his thoughts , like drifting though the infinite abyss of nothing.