Chapter G

Author POV
"Mr.Uncle San, what are your plans tonight?" Yejin asked, painting his nails.

"Well I plan to hang out with my favorite twins while your mommy and daddy go on a date." San said.

"Jinnie pass me the white, please." Haerin asked, catching it with one hand and grabbing her doll chopsticks.

"Flowers?" Haerin asked.

"Stars. I'm a stars kinda guy." Yeosang said, smiling as Yejin tsked.

"So picky this one." Yejin said, her pouty lip making her words sound more cute than scolding.

"I know, what am I gonna do with this boy?" San asked, Yeosang sticking his tongue out at him and San doing the same.

"Probably take him on dates because you're he's your boyfriend." Haerin said, backing away from Yeosang when he waved his hands and shook his head in a no'ing motion.

"You guys aren't together?" Haerin asked, holding a hand on her hip as she looked at Yejin.

"Why are you meeting his family if you guys aren't...? Okay." Yejin said, looking at San questioningly.

"I just didn't want to babysit you guys alone." San lied, rubbing his nose after.

"You've done it before." Haerin said, holding Yeosang's hand still to finish her designs.

"You don't just bring a person you don't really like to your favorite twins. Even Haehae knows that." Yejin mumbled the last part.

"I may have a little hard time keeping up, but it's not because I have poor hearing, Lee Yejin." Haerin snarked.

"I'm older, don't talk to me like that." Yejin said, turning towards Haerin once San's nails were under the dryer.

"Need some tissues Unnie, cuz you're acting real snotty!" Haerin said, throwing a box of tissues at Yejin, San caught it before it hit her head.

"Hey, you were gonna throw something at me because you didn't like the way I spoke?" Yejin yelled.

"I'll throw these hands too!" Haerin yelled back, jumping at Yejin, realistically into Yeosang's arm because he held her back.

"Oh really? Please, I'd love to see you try sweetheart." Yejin barked, lunging at her too but Yeosang leaned forward to stop her, keeping the twins at a distance.

"Lee Haerin, Lee Yejin, you two sit down before I put you two in the time out corner. Understood." San said in a firm voice.

Yejin, Haerin, and Yeosang sat down, Yeosang didn't know he had that much command in his voice.

"Yes Mr San." Yeosang said, the girls laughing at Yeosang.

San blushed at the name, he was definitely not trying to introduce Yeosang to that side of him.

"Just trying to keep you guys in one peace. My brother would kill me if you guys hurt each other." San said, thinking about how Chan would probably have his head and sit his nicely painted nails on his head in a heart shape.

"Yes Uncle San." Yejin and Haerin said in unison.

Yeosang smiled, he thought San and the twins were cute together.

+Author POV+
"That wasn't too much was it?" San asked, drying his hair.

"What?" Yeosang questioned, sliding out of his sweatpants.