Danny And Sam (MANxMAN)

Danny and Sam are best friends, and they've been like brothers to each other since high school. They're so close they even work at the same office and moved into an apartment together. But lately their friendships been compromised due to Danny's girlfriend taking up all his time. All Sam wants is a little attention from his best friend, or maybe he's actually just jealous. ~

Sam's pov

I was laying in bed staring at the number of the girl that I was suppose to go on a date with tonight, trying to decide if I wanted to call her to cancel or just stand her up. That's when I noticed that a shirtless Danny had been pacing back in forth in front of my door the entire time.

"Hey, do you need something?" I asked, letting the annoyance make its way into my tone.

Danny and I haven't been getting along like usual lately, not sense he got into a "serious" relationship with our friend Drews cousin Troye.

"No." He quitely replied and walked into the room, plopping on my bed next to me.

"What are you doing." He asked curiously as he looked between me and my phone, while I continued to blankly stare the seven numbers.

"Canceling a date." I answered placing my phone onto my bedside table.

"Oh, so what are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know Danny, why do you even care?" I asked, raising a brow at his sudden interest.

"I- I don't, I was just wondering. Ma-maybe, we could hang out."

I had to force away the sudden blush that I could feel about to invade my cheeks, his nervous stutters were always a turn on.

"I'm sure you'd rather be with your girlfriend than me." I said about to get up to take a shower, but was suddenly tugged back by the sound of sniffling.

"W-w-we, br-broke up" He managed through the streams of tears

I stood there dumbfounded at his words, almost forgetting how to speak as a sudden rush of happiness washed over me. Thank god they broke up, if I had to walk in on them making out one more time I would've set the building on fire.

"Oh, I'm sorry buddy. What happened?" I asked as I bit the inside of my bottom lip to prevent the smile that wanted to spread onto my face as I sat back down beside him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him close to me.

"I- I, found out she w- was cheating." He cried putting his face into the crook of my neck.

"Woah, I'm really sorry Danny, I know you really cared about her." I said rubbing circles on his lower back as he started to hiccup. I laid us down, and soon I could feel his steady even breaths as he drifted to sleep in my arms.

I felt bad for him he's my bestfriend and he just got his heart broken by someone that didn't even deserve him in the first place. But I was also relieved that things would probably go back to normal and it'd just be me and Danny hanging out again, I missed him a lot.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts as I heard loud knocking at the front door. I quickly but carefully slipped out fom under Danny and ran into the livingroom over to the door opening it up to see my neighbor/friend/co-worker Drew.

"Oh hey Drew, what do you want?" I asked, she just rolled her eyes and pushed her way into the apartment.

"Hello Sam nice to see you too. Troye told me about the breakup so I came here to comfort Danny. Where is he?" She asked looking around the livingroom. Troye, just hearing her name makes my skin crawl.