⛈ Oh No.. ⛈

[[heeheee funni angst]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Flour War Was.. Something The Five Heroes Never Wanted To Remember.. It Made Sense To Why They'd Rather Forget Than Remember.. During That War, Something Utterly Devastating Happened.. Their Beloved Mage, Pure Vanilla, Had Gotten.. Crumbled.. Due To The Dark Enchantress Hitting The Staff Out Of His Grasp, And Taking Advantage Of His Vulnerability.. Thus, Leading Him To His Demise.. It Was So.. Sudden. Yet Clear As Day.. If One Of The Four Heroes Were To Explain How It Went.. It Would Be Easy For Them To Explain Every Little Detail They Saw.. But, Let's See This Through.. Hm.. Hollyberry's Point Of View..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[𝐻𝒪𝐿𝐿𝒴𝐵𝐸𝑅𝑅𝒴'𝒮 𝒫𝒪𝒱!]

We Had Been Traveling For So Long.. And Atleast Needed To TRY And Put A Stop To This.. Dark Flour War That Had Been Going On For So Long.. Eventually, After Dealing With All The Cake Hounds And Opponents, We Were Now Facing THE Dark Enchantress Herself.. The Battle Had Begun. Sure, She Looked Tough And All.. But We'd Always Win The Battle! We're The Ancients, For Goodness Sake! But After Thirty Minutes Or So, I Started To Feel.. Worried.. Maybe This Was The First Battle We'd Have Trouble With.. Then.. Something Happened.. Which Immediately Made Me Lose Hope In This Battle.. Pure Vanilla's Very STAFF.. Had Been Knocked Away.. I Saw Dark Enchantress Channeling Her Energy Again.. No.. NO.. This Couldn't Happen! 

{-} HOLLYBERRY {-}

"𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀!"

I Quickly Got Up To Try And Defend Pure Vanilla.. But I Was Too Late To Do So.. That Was The Last I Ever Saw Of Him.. EVER.. Pure Vanilla.. Was Dead.. I Still Kept His Hat In My Room.. Sometimes.. I Can Swear I Feel His Presence In My Room.. But I'm Probably Just Imagining Things.. Sometimes, I Wish I Were More Quick In That Incident.. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻..? I Mostly Spent Time Out Of The Places He And I Hung Out In.. Trying To Distance Myself And Take Time To Grieve.. It Wasn't Healthy To Not Atleast Try And Move On.. Right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so like- im gonna try to not be a lazy ass for once and make a pov from the other 3- if i dont forget- so this chapter is kind of a wip ig- anyslays ill update it soon-