2: Ghost

I hate it here

I hate it here. I hate the horrible feeling I get in this house, the monsters lurking in this place to launch at me anytime.

I want to run away.

I was on my way to the address zyon had sent me. I still remember our first meeting. He was nothing but an asshole back then.

We met at a modelling shoot. He was supposed to reach an hour before but without him, nothing started. That piece of shit made me wait in that terribly humid place with full face of makeup and a heavy dress for two hours.

And as soon as he stepped in, I showered him with extremely 'kind' words. Nobody dared to interrupt me.

He's a bitch, but he's funny. So I tolerate him.

My car comes to a halt as I stop infront of the huge black building. Is it made up of glass?
The dark monument stood upright, secluded and away from the busy road. It was gigantic.

Holy fuck what is this place?

I hand my keys over to the chauffeur and make my way towards the exquisite entrance. wow.

I go through a whole process of frisking before they let me in. A man, dressed in formal work clothes with a height of almost 6 feet and blonde hair directs me towards the elevator.

"He is waiting on the 11th floor" He nodded professionally before disappearing as the elevator shut.

I press the buttons of the 11th floor, straightening my pants. I chose a black corset with black leather pants to go with.

My black hair were tied up in a ponytail and I press my glossy lips as I wait. Instinct, the doors open and I reach an extremely quiet floor.

I double check if I had pressed the correct buttons before stepping out. On reaching the front desk , I take my phone out to call zyon but a familiar voice stops me.

"Sera!"

I turn towards the owner of the voice, here he was leaning against the gaint glass window with hands in his pocket.

Zyon was almost 6'2, with brown wavy hair and chocolate brown eyes. He had a welcoming smile on his face, a dimple complimenting his left cheek.

He was dressed in a pair of beige turtleneck paired with black trousers. He nodded, pushing away from the window and making his way towards me.

" MY BABY" He yells, pulling me into a tight hug. He twirls me around, holding me by my waist.

A squeal leaves my throat and I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck.