PROLOGUE

I'm Min Yoongi, the youngest son of Min Namkoong and Kim Sun Ah. I have a brother. His name is Min Hyujin. He is the only person who is closest to me and I love the most. Because he is the one who understands me the most and spoils me.

Maybe people think, it's fun to be a child of MIN. Wealthy, all wishes are fulfilled and there is no need to think about the hardships of life. But my friend, which human life will always seem happy? which is not tested by the pressure of people around us? Which human life is so perfect? Same with me and Hyunjin hyung. Being the child of Min Namkoong and Kim Sun Ah is very tiring. If my hyung is considered the golden child, I am the one who is often neglected. Yes, I was given luxury but not in terms of feelings. I was often blamed, even demanded to be perfect in the eyes of my parents. From childhood we two brothers were taught according to our parents' standards. Manners and education need to go hand in hand. Our image should always be guarded.

Don't do wrong things. Remember mummy and daddy's image.

Don't make friends with anyone. Later will get bad influence.. Don't do that, don't do this. Don't, don't and don't.

'Yoongi, try to look at your hyung, he's smart, handsome, neat looking. What do you want to be with a sloppy, dirty, careless appearance? you're embarrassing mummy and daddy don't you know!'

'Yoongi, try to take care of your body. Do not be lazy! Look at your body. It's like a baby elephant!'

'Yoongi, try to study smartly. Be like your hyung!'

'Try you look at daddy's friend's children. Everyone look beautiful, smart. Not like you. Just eat that what you only know!'

Sometimes I want to scream. I'm trying! Can't you see I'm trying to live up to their standards? I'm trying mummy! I'm trying daddy! I'm trying... But, they don't understand at all. Not to mention wanting to understand me.

I feel tired to be compared to Hyunjin's hyung or their friends' children who are more perfect in everything. Only Hyunjin's hyung will come to persuade and hug me. Apologize if he is the cause of me being pressured by our parents. No, I never blamed him. He is also a victim like me. Victims of the attitude of our parents who want perfection. Narcissistic parents maybe?

However, when I saw an opportunity to get out of this prison... I'm finally here. Waiting anxiously for the arrival of the man who will unlock the cage that imprisons me. Wearing dark glasses, wearing a leather jacket, with a dashing style. He is very handsome. Seriously! Did I get the jackpot? Nah... but what if he also rejects me? He came to reject me, right? I guessed myself. Ah, who want me? Fat, chubby, short, like a baby elephant. He will not accept me. I started to feel like crying. Sad, because that's the truth about me. My biggest insecurity.

"Min Yoongi?" The guy greeted me. I nodded slowly. With a pounding feeling in the chest like a drum being hammered my heart. He sighed heavily and sat down. "Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He introduced himself. His slightly scattered hair was swept back. I just watched quietly. My lips tried their best to tear a thin smile. Akkward. This is the first time I met an unknown man without my hyung. Eh, when will I be able to meet any man if my parents forbid me to be friends with anyone. The only men in my life are my daddy and my brother. This is the first time I dare to go out and meet an unknown man. Before this, I only texted with him. Today, I invited him to meet me. To discuss our future marriage. After ordering a drink. He stared at me for a long time. It made me feel shy with his gaze.

"So, how about your decision?" Finally he opened his mouth. "I agree to marry you." I replied slowly. "Huh? why? I came to see you because I want you to reject our family's ridiculous request! I don't want to marry you!" His voice is loud. I already said, he wants to reject me. "But, I want to be free. I want to be free from my family. If I marry you, I can be free. I want to marry you. Will you help me?" With a thick face, I asked him for help. I can't stand living in this situation anymore. I just need to get out of daddy and mummy's mansion. I know, I may sound selfish. But I'm not strong. Really, I'm really not strong anymore.

"Why should I be the one to help you to get free? You are grown up, you can live on your own. You are a man who can live independently without my help." He grunted a little. He seemed surprised by my request. Well, maybe he expected that I would not agree with our family's request either. "But I need you before I can stand on my own." I looked at his face with teary eyes. A little more to seep down my round cheeks.

"Pleasee..." I plead again.