34-

RECAP : Engagement and all...

Author's Pov;

Aman, Rehan, Adil were at the farmhouse going through all the deals and discussions of the company build my Mir and Junaid (so let's give it a name - MJ constructions) in a ray of hope that they may get something but no use...
But they got a lead...they found the person with whom junaid signed the deal... that's much enough for them now... with the connections they have with people they found each and every detail of the person and reached him. They were waiting outside a building for almost 30min. when a BMW entered followed by 2 other cars. Again after 5-10 min. the same BMW left the building without any other cars following behind. So they too followed it and it lead to a place, seemed like city outskirts. There was an old bungalow with no proper facilities for humans to live.

An old man got down from the car and went inside. These trio were being so cautious about their steps while moving inside. They paused their actions when they heard some noises from inside...Aman signaled aadi to record this and so he did. May be used in case of proof if they don't get any. 

"Arey mei bol raha hu na... kuch nahi hoga.
Mir toh unhe roshni aur rahul ke aas paas bhi bhatakne nahi dega." spoke an old man who would be in his early 60's. That old man was in a suit, looks like he was attending a function earlier.

"Haa par mujhe uss Mir par poora bharosa nahi hai..." spoke a middle aged man. He was shaik, shaik khurana.

"2 din ka hii toh baath hai Shaik... kyu kamakha pareshan ho rahe ho aur mujhe bhi pareshaan kar rahe ho... ek baar shadi hone toh de phir dekthe hai koun roktha hai hame..." spoke that old man.

"Baba mujhse raha nahi jaa raha hai....roshni ko dekhe bina" spoke rahul with his dad. A stupid smile dancing on face as soon as he let out roshni's name from his mouth.

"Abey nalayak.... tumne toh kuch kiya nahi aur upar se hamare plan kharab karne ka soch rahe ho.... shadi thak tum chup rahega.. kuch ulta seedha karne ka socha toh mei apne hii haton se maroonga tujhe... 2 din ruko..phir jo chahe karo uske saath, tumhe koi tokhne vaala nahi hai... samjha" Shaik spoke.

Rahul nodded his head like a obedient child.

Aman understood a part of their intentions behind this marriage... i.e., to ruin roshni's life and he would never let that happen. He will never let them near roshni... ruining her life is never arriving situation.....But why are they doing this?? he needs to find it out as soon as possible.... he has no time left. Aman, aadi and rehaan left from there before they could get caught.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Author's Pov;

It's been a day since that night. Tomorrow is the wedding and aman was doing all he can do to find the reason. You all might be thinking why is he not meeting roshni... or he can speak to mir and cancel the wedding... but that's not possible as mir won't believe him without any strong proofs so it's necessary first to find proofs, proving his father is innocent. He was fed up with the defeat he faced in all the ways he chose so now they planning to kidnap that old man who is with the khurana's. The plan was all set and they were waiting for him at his office. Actually aman called that old man, Shivam rathore; to sign a deal at his office. At first he didn't accept but aman was a man who wouldn't leave any matter that easily... his tactics worked on shivam and he agreed somehow. Now all he was doing is pretending as he is working seriously but actually he was waiting for that old man. 

If that old man would recognize aman then there plan would be a great flop so instead of aman, aadi was present to deal with him. Aman was monitoring the screen which was revealing his cabin. 

Soon the door of his cabin opened, revealing aman's secretary followed my Mr.Rathore.  Aadi stood up from his chair and wished him.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Rathore..." aman greeted with a fake smile plastered on his face.