07.

JK and Hobi had a delightful time at Amusement Park. JK was overjoyed to see Hobi so carefree and happy. The reason was Hobi had a heartwarming conversation with his lover Teahyung earlier in the day. They indulged in various activities and relished delicious food throughout the day. They decided to head home as the evening approached, and the sky turned ominous with heavy clouds.

Despite their best efforts to outrun the impending rain, they were caught in a downpour on their way back. Seeking shelter, they paused briefly before continuing their journey. Both were thoroughly soaked, and JK noticed Hobi visibly trembling from the cold.

Upon reaching home, JK attended to Hobi with the utmost care, drying him with a soft towel, helping him change into warm clothes, and ensuring he was comfortable for the night. JK then changed into dry clothes and prepared a comforting meal for both of them in the kitchen. Carrying a bowl of steaming hot porridge, he entered Hobi's room to find him asleep, cuddling a teddy bear.

As JK gazed at Hobi sleeping, a feeling of warmth and tenderness enveloped his heart. He was captivated by the ethereal and tranquil sight of Hobi in slumber. Slowly and lovingly, he leaned in to place a gentle kiss on Hobi's forehead, followed by a soft kiss on each of Hobi's cheeks.

JK gently shook Hobi's arm, calling his name softly to rouse him from his slumber. Seeing that Hobi was still drowsy, JK insisted he have some porridge before asleep. After Hobi struggled to eat, JK assisted him by spoon-feeding him the porridge while he sat in bed. JK ensured Hobi drank some water and helped him settle back into a comfortable sleep. Before leaving, JK lovingly covered Hobi with a cosy quilt and kissed him tenderly wishing Good night before returning him to his room.