CH 06: Entrace Exam 3

Y/n's POV:

Me and my mouth, great now everyone is looking at me.

The air is a bit of pressuring cause all of the folks are eyes on me, looking at me if i'm weird or hit in the head cause of what I was muttering aloud. I even felt Katsumi's shoulder touched mine as if she was saying "You feeling alright?" I just looked at her and nodded my head slightly since I don't feel that anxious about it.

I mean I'm used to this in my real world where I sometimes muttere something so loud that my mom called me out so I could just snap out of it.

I then heard I clear of throat coming from Present Mic as he just let that interruption slide. To be honest, I felt relief when he did that and relieved that he is the same and original present mic from the canon.

I'm thankful for that.

But for now, I really needed to focus on the entrance exam before focusing on what had changed into this story. To prevent myself from muttering loud, of course.

The meeting ended shortly as I and the others were outside the ground beta where the entrance exam starts. We all started to stretch our bodies before we went inside to begin. As I keep stretching, Tohou who prevents me from falling earlier when I nervously enter here, sees me and greeted me with her usual smile. Just like the original Allmight.

Tohou "Hey! Nice to see you here."

Y/n "Nice to see you here too."

Tohou "Im guessing you're pretty nervous?"

Y/n "I mean, yeah, you even prevent me from hitting the ground when I nervously took a step forward to get inside."

Tohou then let out a soft giggled while her white teeth were still showing since she still had that smile on her. She taps my shoulder and gives me a thumbs up, telling me that "It's gonna be alright" "You can do it" and said "All I have to do is focus on my breathing, to keep moving forward without getting nervous" those words were really inspiring that I took it to the heart and slap my face with both of my hand twice just like how I was nervous back then when I was about to get inside this school.

The wind was quite nice as the gates then started to open, which made all the students run inside, following behind.

I looked around as people started fighting the pointer robots to get points, and Katsumi was usual screaming the word "Die" as she fought them.

Y/n (Chuckles) "Typically Bakugo."

For a moment, I knew Katsumi sneeze after I said those words, so I quickly went to take some pointer robot out before Katsumi could look on where I was earlier.

(AT THE MONITORING ROOM)

???POV:

Monitoring every student is already boring for me. All I just want is to sleep this out. But I couldn't cause from the order of Principles Nezu.

??? (Sigh) "Any interesting students so far?"

Pro hero#10 "As far as a could know. Some are talented, and some are hard-working kids."

I looked at the monitoring screen as I lay my eyes on the green haired kid. She looks like she was muttering something on herself. But then again, I felt something interesting in hers, so I waited for her to move as I crossed my arms under my breast.

until she started moving as the scene followed her path. I watched her closely before she stopped on the nearest tree where the pointer robot was a bit distracted from waiting for someone to participate in this exam.

But then something that interests me more than even the pro heroes was able to lay their eyes on the girl and shock us to the core.

Pro hero #15 "What in the hell- is she the one who caused that earthquake we just felt beneath our feet earlier?"

One of the pro heroes asks while I just have my usual creepy smile.

??? "Interesing."

My lust started to control over me as my breathing heaved. I even felt my hair stand up as my eyes glowed red from excitement.

??? "VERY INTERESTING."

Pro hero#2 "Oh boy, here she goes, again."

One of the pro heroes chuckles as I look at them to silence them down, which worked as I went back on monitoring the green haired kid.

??? "Who might you be, little one."

(feeling a yandere vibe? Don't get into a conclusion yet cause don't wanna spoil ya)