At jungwon's house

Jungwon then saw y/n laying on his bed with pajamas. His mind," dammm. Why does y/n look so god dam pretty when she's asleep ." Just then , y/n woke up and said ," where am i? Oh no, pls don't tell me that this is jungwon's house ! The last thing that i remembered was that he gave me a pill to eat and i fell asleep. " Then  , jungwon came in and said," here's your breakfast and here's your outfit. When you're done come downstairs i got a surprise for you . My pretty little y/n." Then jungwon left.
Y/n's mind : i don't get it why is jungwon so so sooo obsessed with me ?  It just makes no sense ! I just shouldn't have gave him my number and go on a date with him."

      Downstairs

            After breakfast,  y/n went downstairs and saw jungwon getting ready to take a shower . He was in a rope and said," oh! Hey y/n about your surprise is that your gonna come and shower with me . "Y/n immediately said ," no ! Of course not . Are you crazy ?? Ever since we got on one fucking date night you are already crazy ! I can't believe it!
You know what enough is enough. I'm leaving this place. Hope to never see you again jungwon!"
Then, jungwon quickly grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her over to the wall and put his lips close to her lips. y/n then blushed . Jungwon then said," i know your blushing and you like what i'm doing right now . You're not leaving your staying here for the night and i will take care of you plus how are you going to get home when you don't have a car ? I live on hill's ." Y/n then said , " fine! I am going to stay here . But the thing is that i am not going to shower with you like never never never !ok? Am i clear if you want me to stay here then you have to be clear ok?" Ok jungwon replied. Then grabbed    y/n in the waist tightly and started kissing her in the lips.

  At the bedroom

      After they kissed jungwon when to take a shower . Y/n went back to his bedroom to read a book in peace. A while later , jungwon was done taking a shower . He changed and went to his bedroom and saw y/n reading a book in his bedroom . So jungwon went back downstairs to cook dinner for y/n and himself.  Soon y/n smelled some food downstairs so went downstairs and saw that jungwon was cooking.  Y/n asked ," jungwon are you cooking dinner now? It's already 10:00pm! Its too late to cook."   But jungwon said , " i saw that you were reading a book so i thought you were hungry." "Thanks" replied y/n.