Chapter 1- The Crash

👆   The gist of this entire chapter  👆

*This is a 3rd person POV/For context, watch BFB 26 going through timepoints 11:45-12:23. Act as if the challenge didn't exist :)*

**This chapter has excessive amounts of dialogue, so... yeah.**

***Also act as if they look like how they do in the cover of this story + clothes***

****Lastly, Lollipop and Flower aren't dating yet. You'll see it soon****

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Flower and Lollipop just climbed down the pillar from the B.R.B. and were just walking back to their house. Lollipop is clearly pissed, and Flower has the feeling that she's in trouble.

Lollipop: Flower...

Flower: Yes, Scribble-Pop...?

Lollipop: Did you really just lie to me, and risk both our lives, when you could have just told the truth?

Flower: No...?

Lollipop: Flower.

Flower: Okay! I did, but I only did because I didn't want you to think that I couldn't do it!

Lollipop: It was going to show eventually, lying wasn't the best way to go, Flower.

Flower: I know... I'm sorry Lolli. We good? Lifts her hands behind her head and continues to walk.

Lollipop stops in her tracks, she knew that sorry was just to try and make her feel better. News flash, it wasn't working. Flower walks in front of her, but then stops after Lollipop speaks.

Lollipop: No. Flower, I could have died back there. You could have died, both of us could have died.

Flower: Turns around and crosses her arms  So? Why is it such a big deal? We have recovery centers for a reason! Four is a good addition to that. 

Lollipop: And is it so bad that I want to at least TRY not to die every now and then? Recovery centers are just symbols that our lives aren't worth anything if we can just restart.

Flower: Yikes, no need to get all edgy about it... I know I technically could have killed us, but if we can just restart, would it be so bad?

Lollipop: Yes Flower, to me, it would be. What if no one saw if we both died? Do you want to end up like Clock? Not being recovered for a whole year?

Flower: And just like Clock, we would have ended up getting recovered after a while, isn't that fine?

Lollipop: Flower, you aren't getting the point! The point is that you shouldn't have lied, and you shouldn't be relying on recovery centers or Four all the damn time. What if Four suddenly disappeared and the recovery centers were destroyed?

Flower: T-Then, we all just have to be extra careful?

Lollipop then points into the distance where they can see Blocky popping Bubble and chasing Woody, until he finally catches up and kicks him into oblivion.

Lollipop: Chuckles'' Fat chance. 

Lollipop continues to walk in front of Flower, and Flower is still standing in the middle of the field, looking down and the floor. Flower then looks up at Lollipop, who is still walking. She only then started to walk, but at the same pace as Lollipop so that they are still a few feet away from each other.

Once Flower walked into the house, she was welcomed by the tongue click and finger guns from Lollipop, who was sitting on the couch. Lollipop wasn't looking up from her phone. Flower could tell she was still a bit upset, but less than before. Flower made up her mind. An apology was necessary.

Flower: Hey, Lollipop? I- I just wanted to say-

Lollipop: I forgive you, Flower.

Flower: Chuckles, places her hand on her hip, and rolls her eyes  Of course you knew, can you read minds or something?

Lollipop: Nah, I just know you a bit too well. You're lucky I don't hold grudges for too long.

Lollipop looks up at Flower, winks, and looks back at her phone.

Flower: I guess so... Wait a damn- HEY! Now my apology has no real meaning! Crosses her arms and pouts

Lollipop: Don't worry hun, I already got the message. It was quite sincere.

Flower: Yeah, yeah. Whatever Lolli-poop.

Flower and Lollipop start laughing at each other and immediately forget about their little argument. Lollipop places her phone into her pocket and taps the couch, signaling Flower to sit next to her. Flower sits next to Lollipop and places her head on Lollipop's lap. Lollipop chuckles, as she messes around with Flower's petals.

After a few hours, Flower and Lollipop both fell asleep. Content with how their day had ended.

END OF CHAPTER 1.