Endnote

Hello reader,

If you're reading this, then you've come to the end of Olympus. I'm so happy, and sad, to make that announcement.

I'm happy that you stuck with me throughout all the words, and "loss of words" hiatus- so sorry about that- to get to this point that concludes our epic tale of adventure together. I'm sad because I'll surely miss you every second till we get back together again for our next epic tale of adventure (and there will be a next one, I assure you).

On a good note, there won't be much waiting to be done before the next book in the series will be up. Title: Thanatos. Cover and synopsis reveal to be in the days to come.

Before then though, I'll love to get your feedback on this one. Did you enjoy Olympus? If not, why? What was your takeaway? Who was your favourite character(s)? Your favourite chapter, scene, line etc. And most importantly, what do you expect from Thanatos?

Anyway, just let me know each and every one of your thoughts, even not limited to the specifications above.

And don't be shy to like, comment (at any point you choose), and share with your friends. I'll get back to you with a response as reasonably and soon as I can.

Thank you for being here. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Your so-excited-to-be-doing-this-once-again-after-such-a-long-time friend,

AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA.