Introduction

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Sparkle

Appearance:

Sparkle is a woman that appears to look young. Her age is unknown. She has long, silky, brown colored hair, with the ends of her hair being a dark, crimson red shade. She styles her hair in twin-tails. Her hair is tied up with what seems to be a red petaled flower that carries some tiny gold accents. To tie it all together, Sparkle wears an eye-pleasing kitsune mask on the left side of her head. The color of the mask can vary from either white or red. Sparkle's makeup is just a basic style of normal makeup, matched with red eyeliner, as well as a pair of red dots below her eyes. She wears a well-detailed dress that is red in color, tied with a flower patterned obi sash on her waist. Sparkle likes to keep her outfit unique, so she wears only a black glove on her left hand, while her right hand is tied with a red ribbon with a bell on it. To match the whole theme, she paints her nails as a gorgeous shade of red.

Story:

There once a time where Sparkle lived a normal life as a normal girl. A time where she had everything. Good grades, amazing looks, great personality, wonderful talent— you name it, she had it. A time where she was... perfect.

Oh, if only things could stay like that forever... However, everything eventually comes to an end. Dosen't it? Well, Sparkle's life changed when she voluntarily took up the lead role on stage. Her life completely flipped upside down.

At each rehearsal day of playing as the lead role, Sparkle would dress up, and glow up. She looked like a whole different person. However, one couldn't deny that she did look gorgeous. While she did fit the role on stage... it didn't mean that it was harmless.

Of course, a stage must have it's props and items. On the day she took up the role, she received her signature stage prop. It was a kitsune mask. The mask was white in color, tied with a majestic red accent. The design was extremely aesthetically pleasing to gaze upon. The mask itself just screamed beautiful; paired together with Sparkle, they shined more brighter than ever.