Sparkle: The True Meaning of Life

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

°',◦◦

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Day by day passes. Sparkle's cries for helps never gets answered. She continues to internally battle the cursed mask, but will never get her body back. On the outside, it may seem like shes fine, but on the inside, this is not her. Sparkle knows that this is not her. The girl with long, brown hair, tied into twin-tails, dancing and acting on stage, is not Sparkle. It is non-other than... the mask.

Eventually, after time passes, something has became very clear to her. The true meaning of life... is nothing but a play on stage.
After all that time, Sparkle has finally used her senses, and thus, came to that conclusion. Question is... Is she correct? I guess no one will ever know.

"So, when I realised life was just a play,
I wanted to leave the stage.
Because off-stage... There is an even bigger stage."

Sparkle truthfully states, standing on top of the building without a care. Her hair majestically blows to the other side, like a bird flying freely, as bright, colorful fireworks explode behind her in the soft, dreamy, purple sky. Quite the scenery.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"What do you say?"

Her voice slowly turns quiet and mysterious, as if she was whispering a secret to her best friend in elementary. Her eyes shine brightly against the beautiful night sky, while she holds the cursed mask in her hand as a treasure again.