Part 2

The mysterious savior was still outside the door and could hear Babe say Charlie.

His eyes were covered by his helmet but if he had only taken it off, it would have shown that they were extremely sad and full of guilt.

He went home and took off his helmet.

He placed it on the bed and opened his suit.

His legs were full of pain as was his body. He hadn't recovered yet but he couldn't sit still in that house, especially in that bed.

His priority was to protect Babe.

He hid everything in the closet and went back to wearing normal clothes. He lay down on the bed, closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep, and the door opened.

He heard talking and then the door closed again.

He opened his eyes again and sat up.

He put on his glasses and took out his cell phone. He clicked on the app linked to two cameras he had installed outside Babe.

He spent his time watching what was going on outside Babe's house.

He knew Babe had left the house three times since he installed the cameras. One of which was yesterday to go to the pharmacy. He'd found out when Babe got home and zoomed in on the bag.

Babe was sick and he was saddened by it, he was consumed with guilt.

The other two times were today. Babe had gone somewhere but hadn't returned with anything in his hands. Then there was the shopping trip and he saved him from Way.

He watched the recording in real time and fell asleep with his cell phone in his hand.

At four in the morning Babe decided to go for a walk.

"No one will bother us at this time" said Babe to his belly.

He suddenly stopped and sat down on the ground.

- I brought your papa here to ask him: let's be boyfriend and he ask me: you want to have children? -

He looked at the stars and immediately thought of a nickname for the child.

- little star - said Babe with emotion.

He caressed his belly.

- yes, I will call you little star -

He took a picture of the sky and then of himself touching his belly.

He started walking again and arrived at Charlie's grave.

"Charlie, I want to introduce you to someone," said Babe sitting down. - he or she is our little star -

He touched his belly.

- you did it, Charlie. Papa made mama pregnant -

Babe touched Charlie's grave and placed three kisses on his photo. Their three kisses to say I love you.

He tried not to cry and to be strong.

"I miss you every day" said Babe, crying.

He wiped his tears and got up from the ground.

He started walking again when someone ambushed him, they were Tony's men.

He started to fight, protecting his belly, but there were too many of them and he fell to the ground.

He feared the worst but suddenly the mysterious rescued man appeared and made Tony's men escape.

The mysterious savior held out his hand covered by large gloves.