[001] ━━ 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍.

★★★
❛❛ YOUR AS PRETTY AS A FLOWER. ❜❜
©lovesick-- // 2024

 ❜❜©lovesick-- // 2024

--- [ 🔥 ] ---

IT WAS LIKE THE WARM sunset had gone on your face again. The sun was setting yet you were too tired to cook your own lunch or dinner, so you went inside the shop you knew best.

"Welcome back (Y/N)!" Keishin Ukai, the heartwarming sunflower you met a while ago greeted you as you walked in the shop. His legs got down from his desk when you came in while he continued smoking and reading a magazine.

"Smokings bad for you. I thought you said you'll quit." You side-eyed him as you picked out a snack and a [drink choice].

"Yeah, and walking alone at a time like this is also bad for you as well." Ukai dead panned. He got you good there, was what you thought. You were always so busy with stuff, that you never had the time for relationships or friends. You were practically falling behind.

"Hmph, it's not my fault." You shrugged while Ukai looked at the time on his phone, then looking at you and scanning your stuff once you placed them in the counter.

"You should wait here, I have some boys who come out at my shop at a time like this, they could walk you home." The blonde grinned at you. He knew so much about you already. You didn't have as much friends because they'd either leave you or move. At this rate, you had no one else but him. "You can even be friends. Though no dating, I won't allow dating."

You rose a brow at his last statement. Sure you said you were always busy, but man, you were drop dead gorgeous. Which mean't literally any boy and girl would fall for you. You didn't mind love and all, you just had no time for it.

"I barely have time for love Keishin. I told you once and I'lll tell you again, I'm busy that I'm falling behind all that." You dead panned as you took the bag he handed you, which has your stuff in it.

"Sure, sure, sure. But boys and girls can and will fall for your looks (Y/N)." Ukai grinned at you again, his smile never leaving which made you smile back a bit.

"The two of you heard a little ring when the door opened, only to reveal three boys who were wearing uniforms. You probably go to the same school at them by the looks of their uniform, well, your not sure. You don't pay any attention to anyone or anything.

"Hey kiddos! Hey! Don't make a fight in my shop again like last time!" Keishin growled when he mentioned his last statement, which sent shivers down the three boys spine.