Chapter 17

Morning occurred after the eventful night. The kim mansion was at peace it didn't have that dark aura around it that used to cover the whole place with negativity, instead there was sunshine as if the sun was smiling looking at the house.. Specially the beautiful soon to be couple in the house.

Birds were chirping outside and the sun rays fell directly fell upon the sleeping beauty.

Yn

I woke up by the bright light coming from the window. Shifting in my place my face turned to my right and.. Is this what people mean when they say their breath hitched looking at their loved ones.

A smile came to my lips without my consent. Then my eyes moved to the  table clock behind him and my smile faded. Holy mother, I'm late for school.

Quickly with slow pace I removed this bulky handsome looking guy off of me and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

After a good warm shower, I changed into my school uniform and came out. Standing in front of the mirror I started drying my hair with a drier.

At that time tae oppa was already awake,he came to me and back hugged me.

"morning sweetheart" he said in his morning raspy voice sending chills down my spine.

"morning oppa" you said with a big smile plastered on your face, you can't control your contentment.

He tightened his grip around my waist, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. Leaving wet kisses on my neck.

I closed my eyes and moved my head to the side giving more access to him.

"op-oppa" I said breathing heavily

He hummed, his mouth sending vibration to my neck

"I have to go, I'll be late" I said opening my eyes and lookin at him through the mirror

"take a leave for today, I want you to spend the day with me, you don't know how much I have missed you while being away from you" he said

"I can't, I'm sorry." you said

"then promise me that you will be with me as soon as  school ends" he said and gave a bite to your neck

"say it princess"

You moaned in pain and replied

"aah.. Ok-okay oppa"

He smiled and let you go, admiring his work of art on your neck

You on the other hand sighed recalling that now you will have to spend more time just to cover it up.

________________________

Reaching school the black SUV stopped getting down from its high speed.

You quickly gave a pack to your oppa, on the lips ofcourse.

Then got out of the car smiling ear to ear and the reason is known but still unknown.

Reaching your locker you got busy collecting your requirements when suddenly someone came from behind. Quite close to your ear and said in a whispering voice

"hey yn", you got startled and turned around in a quick movement. But as soon as you moved you got freezed at you place. Jack was standing there a little too close to your liking. It made you feel uncomfortable like always. You don't understand why though because he's your friend and you shouldn't be feeling like that.

"umm... Hey jack how are you" moving aside you asked despite your uneasiness.
"I am good I was just wondering if you would like to go dinner with me" he asked and smiled in his most appealing way.