FlipsideSMP Lightblox

NOTE: THIS LORE IS SIMPLIFIED! some details WILL be left out. it also will be a little silly.

Lightblox originally comes from space, she's a Gnarpian who comes from the planet Naphla. Do note that not all Gnarpians are cats.

Lightblox decided at some point she wanted to go on a space trip to get something from a further planet, because her friend, Astrobox, was driving the UFO. Sadly, Astrobox SUCKS at driving and moved into a high-gravity zone, which was bad because their UFO wasn't made for high gravity, so they crashed and Lightblox died the end.

Kidding, because Lightblox woke up the day after, seeing the rest of the Gnarpians dead, and Astrobox missing, she assumed she was the only survivor so here comes the part where Lightblox becomes a sad baby.

uh um, she sees the creatures on this planet and attempts to blend in because she does not know how they act and if they're hostile. so she disguises herself to be like them using face paint and contacts, even adapting to their language and picking up their accent.

She meets Grav and becomes best friends with them, as well as having Zuka and Valley adopt her.

the rest is to be added, we're working on it. Lightblox hasn't CANONICALLY met Astro again yet, that's the next part of the lore we're planning.

update : lore will happen soon, i will write it down here when it does.