𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on Lyla's lips as she looked at her husband and children in awe. The past couple of years had been stressful, but was mostly joyful with the family she has had surrounding her.

For instance, after the birth of her second child, which was a boy who they named 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞, the couple had found out a year later that they were blessed with another child, which ended up being a girl to who they named 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫. However, Taylor did not remain their last child as two years after that, the couple were blessed with another baby boy, 𝐋𝐞𝐨.

Moreover, during those years, the blonde singer had managed to release two brand new albums, each having 15 tracks. The first album was more love songs about her husband and the second album was based upon herself and her family. To say, both albums were hits and had won multiple awards.

So as she sat on her sofa, the smile on her face never left as she watched her husband interact with their children. Honestly, still looking at her man gave her butterflies. He was insanely gorgeous and he definitely knew it.

"Love, you alright?" The Birmingham boy looked towards his smile, a smile on his face as he looked at his beautiful wife. The blonde nodded, a soft smile on her face as she watched her husband whisper something to their children. The brunette boy gently kissed each of his children's forehead before standing up and making his way towards the blonde.

"Hiya." Tom grinned, sitting down on the sofa beside his wife as she slowly tilted her head and rested it on her husband's shoulder.

"Hiya." Lyla responded back, a blush forming on her face as she looked up at the gorgeous man that was beside her, the two watching their four children playing.

"I can't believe we went from you writing a song about me to this." Tom teased, glancing down at his girl who went blushed even more.

"Okay, but can you even blame me for writing a song about you?" Lyla softly sighed, hugging Tom who hugged her back and shook his head. "I still remember the day we met all too well." The blonde spoke out as the brunette hummed.