Prologue

Keywords 🤓
For later chapters

(H/c) : Hair color
(E/c): Eye color
(C/c) : Clothes color
(M/n) : Mom's name
(----): enter a nice unique feature of yours!
(____) : Location
_____________

"Keep quiet,you might get caught" a (h/c) teen whispered and chuckled as they let in a black haired male teen enter from her window.

The black haired teen pulled the other teen into a warm embrace, showing just how much he missed his friend,he took them to the bed to get more comfortable.

"You can't stay for too long tonight Henry", (y/n) said letting out a yawn as her head rested on her friends chest,She could feel his hand messing with her hair in a playful manner.

(Y/n) Had been feeling sleepier by second especially with Henry's embrace under her.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school" She heard him say before she drifted to sleep.

...
Your pov
....

"Henry..I was told by my parents that , we'll be moving away to (____) ,to pursue my dream job and for my dad's job" I said feeling a bit bad, having to tell Henry the bad news.

I could see his smile faded ,he stopped walking making me do as well.

"When..?" He asked looking directly at my eyes as I felt my heart ache seeing his face.

"Today...They just told me" I responded as he pulled me in a tight hug.

"Please don't go.." He said tightening the hug as I hugged him back feeling a few tears form but I refused to cry.

"I don't have a choice Henry" I admitted as he let me go, I could see tears falling from his eyes.

"Just stay! Please.." He said his voice cracking between sobs,My heart couldn't take it, seeing him cry and the thought of leaving him.

"(Y/n)! Dinners ready!" I heard my mom's voice calling out for me,I hugged him one last time before heading back to my house ,he stayed quiet,I could feel his stare on me.

...

By the night Henry didn't visit me like he usually did.I looked at the window waiting for him but he never showed up.

My parents called me to go inside the car since it was 4 am already,the time they planned to leave at,I grabbed my pillow and blanket and headed to the car ,as I left my empty room.

I sat on the back seat and looked out the window,the car started and I felt sad about leaving,my sleepiness caught up to me as I fell asleep, seeing the objects passing by.

_____
Time skip
______

*Beep Beep*

I shifted on my bed wanting to mentally shut off the alarm.

*Beep Be-*

I shut it off as my eyes painfully Opened,they only hurt due to not getting enough sleep ,which wasn't surprising since I was slowly becoming a workaholic , being obsessed with helping others , making more money and all lf that.

I got up from my bed and stretched to feel somewhat better.I headed to the kitchen and served myself cereal with milk.

I grabbed a spoon and started eating it ,my peaceful silence was interrupted by a phone ringing,so I went to answer ir like any other person will do.

"(Y/n) (L/n) Speaking" I said taking another bite from my cereal.

"Oh! (Y/n) We are full of jobs and we think you should move to..mm what wasnit again..oh! Gallows Creek,we heard you used to live there? So you may be a help over there" I heard a lady say as I almost choked on my cereal.

"Really?? Are you sure there aren't any slots left for me to fill?" I said grabbing onto thw phone,Since I actually enjoyed being in (____) hospital due to the amount I've been helping and them letting me take extra hours,after all I barely did anything in breaks.

"I'm sorry but no, the slots are full we need more new doctors and we figured you'll like to go assist another hospital that lacks medical experts,Today will be your last shift" The lady stated as I rolled my eyes,I was perfect for the position I was just working at.

"Okay..Thanks for informing me.." I sighed as I hanged up and ate the remaining of my cereal.

'It's been a while..well years since I went to Gallow Creek and man it sucks that the hospital is about a 4 hour drive..maybe I can be in help in some way?' I thought to myself as I placed the bowl in the sink.

I still had one last shift here and I was pretty sure I would have to move to Gallow Creek the next day.

I don't recall much from the place whatsoever.

But hopefully It isn't a bad experience.

I headed back to my room to get ready and head to the hospital for one last time , it's not like anyone will miss me anyways .

...

I had my hands on the steering wheel, driving to a apartment in Gallows Creek and I was already tired ,but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep ,I would just end up practicing a few medical stuff there and there ,after all what's the harm?

Once I parked I grabbed my stuff and headed to the apartment room I've booked in.

Of course it wasn't a big place but it was better than nothing.I put my stuff down on the floor and sat of the couch that was already there.

It was silent in here ,I already wanted to go assist at the 'new' hospital I was assigned to but I had to wait until I got a call by them .

For some reason I felt a bit pained when looking out the window, feeling a bit nostalgic.

'isn't that weird..?"

_____________