Encounter!

Fierce eyes, a very blurred glimpse, but still it seemed as if that glimpse had held the girl tightly. As if those red eyes wanted to say something to her, but what? Suddenly the shadow of that man moved his hand towards her, As soon as the girl extended her hand to hold his hand, a bright light appeared and some sounds were heard from it.

Vidhi... uth!

Uth Vidhi!

Her eyelids opened up, bringing her back to the reality from the dream. She saw her sister Golden calling out her name in the attempt to wake her up and the bright light that she felt on her eyes was nothing but the curtains revealing the Day light.

Golden: Finally uth gaiee. Time dekh Pagli filam, subh ke 8 baj rahe hai. Tau ji ko pata laga na ki tu ab tak so rahi hai toh subh subh teri class lag jayegi.

Panicked, Vidhi got down from the bed and started arranging her bed.

Golden: Oyee! Tune uss job keliye apply Kiya tha kya hua uska?

Vidhi: kal raat tak ussi ke documents he bana rahi thi isiliye late ho gaya. Aj final interview hai.

Golden: I wish tera isme selection ho jaye...kuch toh aazadi milegi tujhe iss kaid se.

Vidhi: mujhe toh ab tak yakeen nahi ho raha hai ki papa meri job keliye maan gaye.

Golden: Mane bhi kyu hai? Taki Teri Shadi ho sake. Pichle do rishte bhi toh isiliye tute the na kyu ki unhe ek working women chahiye the koi gharelu ladki nahi. Aj kal sabhi aise he rishte dhundhte hai. Varna Tau ji tujhe job karne de? Kabhi nahi!
Vidhu...yaha tujhse koi pyaar nahi karta...sab bas tujhse peecha chhudana chahte hai. Tu bhag kyu nahi jati yaha se? Yaha tera koi nahi hai . Sab bas tere naam ke apne hai.

Vidhi: Naam ke he sahi...mere apne toh hai. Bhag ke jau bhi toh kiske bharose? Yaha mere papa mujhe apna nahi paye aaj tak ...ye duniya kya apnayegi?

Golden: Vidhu...dekhna ek din koi aayega jise sirf Teri fikar hogi, jo sirf tujhse pyaar karega aur jis din vo ayega na mai toh uss se yahi kahugi ki tujhe iss pinjare se Azad kar ke le ke jaye.

Vidhi : Sapne dekhna band kar.

Golden: theekh hai, phir ek din hakeekat dekh lungi. Par mere dil se Zoro ki awaz aa rahi hai ki tere life mein jald he koi ayega, tujhe har mushkil se bachane, jaise uss din uss aadmi ne market mein uss accident se bachaya tha...

Vidhi stopped thinking of the episode happened before a month. As soon as she remembers that incident, Vidhi feels a sensation in her body. She remembers that day very well. That day she was returning from the market with Golden. Then suddenly an uncontrolled truck came from the front. There was chaos all around, Vidhi and Golden also started running quickly towards the other side of the market, But unfortunately both of them lost their grip and the truck started moving fast towards Vidhi. Vidhi got scared seeing that uncontrolled truck. Due to fear, her feet got stuck on the ground. It seemed to her as if the end was near her. A stream of tears began to flow from her eyes. She had no idea what to do or what not to do. She closed his eyes in fear. She realised that death was very near to her. Now perhaps she was also preparing herself from within to face death. But the suddenly out of blue she felt someone grasping her in his tight arms.

Vidhi uncovered her eyes to find a man in his 40's holding her from his one hand but what astounded her more was him placing his other hand on the truck that was halfway floating in the air. It appeared like this man with grey beared was controlling it. Vidhi looked into the man's eyes with astonished eyes. She felt his eyes acutely scanning her face. She felt her cheeks hot under his gaze. But then her eyes went behind him again to find the truck falling on them.

Vidhi: v..vo...vo truck!

The man quickly looked back and started pushing the truck in the opposite direction. Now it seemed as if the man was staring at the truck. Suddenly Vidhi felt a bright red light in her eyes. As if that light was coming out of that man's eyes. Before Vidhi could assess the bright light, she started feeling dizzy. But her eyes were still on that man. Before her eyes got closed, Vidhi remembers very well that the man had turned and looked at her. His face had become blurred, but Vidhi felt as if the man's eyes had become completely the color of the sun, and before she closed her eyes, she saw the truck burning behind that man.

When she opened her eyes, she was in her bed at home. But she knew very well that the one who brought her home was not her sister Golden.
How did she come back home? Who brought her? She didn't know anything. Then as soon as she opened her eyes, her father scolded her informing about two men had left her at home. Possibly one of the two was the man that saved her, the man with eyes of Sun colour!

Golden: Khair vo sab Jane de. Tau ji dukan chale gaye, tu ek kaam kar jaldi se tayar ho aur neeche aaja. Phir mai college jate jate tujhe Interview keliye drop kar dungi.

Vidhi shaked her head in yes and marched towards the bathroom.

___________

After taking the blessings of Mata Milapini Devi, Golden dropped her at the office of the main office of biggest Business empire:The Raichand group of companies.
Vidhi was anxious at the start but after her first two interviews went well, she felt confident. Now it was the turn for the last round.
She had two walk at the 20th floor for this. She took the lift, and steeped at the floor, but felt wired vibes when she reached there. It was a passage with all of black tiles and was void of any windows. All over only golden lamps were seen. Vidhi got scared but she couldn't back off coming this closer to her job. So she inhaled deeply and started pacing towards the cabin of the head. She was feeling nervous and simultaneously getting haunted too. She clung the files near her chest and started walking straightly while closing his eyes and murmuring "Bas thodi der aur... thodi der bas!".

Suddenly she got jolted by someone as her face got lashed to someone's chest. She opened her eyes, it was man a with three piece suite. She lifted her eyes to see his face and her heart got freezed to see the same man from the market.

Next Chapter: The Bossy eyes!

Thankyou ❤️☺️