~Chapter Two~

~Chapter Two~

I Heard footsteps walk up the creeking stairs as men were talking . Six boys walked in the door and I was shocked....

I remembered their amazing faces,their adorable smiles and their incredibly funny personalities.One Direction. There was Louis with his stripey tee with red skinny jeans and suspenders and Toms , his signature look.Then beside him was Liam with his shaved head and his one dimple laying on his cheek.Beside Liam was Harry, Then Niall and Then beside Niall was Zayn , his hair up in this famous black quiff.

Then I took a glance beside them and it was him.Him.The Him that broke my heart.That ruined my life.That caused me pain.That destroyed my life for five years.The Him I never wanted to see ever again.But he was here.I still loved him but there was no way I am going to even talk to him.

"Demi,These are our friends Louis,Liam and Zayn , and this is Cian, he will be helping you" Harry and Niall said at the same time.I tried avoiding Cian but he kept looking at me, uncomfortably. "Hey Demi" He said and I just nodded my head.I dont want to talk to him let alone work with him at whatever we are doing.

"What do you mean Help?" I asked unsure of what im doing here .I dont want to leave . At all.Just I dont want to see him.But I dont want to even see my family either.

"We are no longer a Band" Niall stated with tears appearing in all their eyes even mine.Ive been a fan of them for nine years.All the merch will now no longer be in use.The concerts wont mean anything now.Their albums .Their Songs.Their everything.I feel like a big piece of my heart exploded.Into a million pieces.Crushing everything near.They were the reason im still alive .The reason my heart beats.the reason I dont commit.The reason i dont cut.The reason I wake up every morning .The reason I go to school.Now its all gone down the toilet.Flushing everything away.

"Im sorry, were you a fan Demi?" Liam stuttered through words,tears now falling down his cheek over his dimple and onto his shirt.Their faces were compleatly wet full of tears .

"Directioner" I whispered hoping they didnt hear .But they noticed and ran to give me a hug tears dropping onto the floor nearly forming a river."Im so sorry Demi"Zayn said crying onto my shirt.All their arms wrapped around me tightly making me feel secure.

"Its ok. What do I have to do to help?" I asked not even mentioning Cian."Well,You cannot call us by our real names, only our middle names .And Cian is helping you do know" Liam replied.

"Yeah I know and Why?" I replied.Cian still silent .I dont care if he saw me crying.He saw it before way too much times anyway. "Well we are working for a secret service and you both need to help us find answers and clues."Liam finished.

"Clues and Answers?" I asked.

"Do you notice your eyes change colour much lately ?" Harry interrupted and looking at me and Cian.

"Yeah why?" Cian and I said at the same time.He is going to be the death of me.

"Well first you both need to find a house and explore it and find clues.You will need to keep us hidden as people are trying to kill all of us"Harry finished.

"Why us.Why pick us to explore and find clues?"Cian rudely interrupted as I was about to speak.

"You both have supernatural powers and gifts" Louis said.

"Now no questions asked.Here" Niall said handing Cian and I iphones.

"We will contact you on these . So keep them charged and whenever we ask you to do something you do it." Zayn said.

"GoodBye Demi and Cian"

That was the last words they said before leaving the house.Now only Cian and I left.On our own.In a House.Together.

"Hey Babe" Cian said stupidly as i am not replying to him at all.

I started walking down the stairs to get a drink of water but unfortunatly he pushes me against the wall spilling the drink all over both of us. I heard noises from the back of the house.We both ran to the back door and saw what we thought would be our last sight..........