- Prologue -

It has been quite a while since I sat down to bring near a new fanfiction. Since time has gone past, I lost access to my old fanfiction which this one is based on: Michael Myers x Ghostface by the User Sweetiememe307.
It became quite poular actually which I never had expected and if there are old readers from the first version, reading this, I strongly thank you for your support. I hope you can be satisfied with my newest work. Hopefully with a better quality and therefore a new, improved experience.

To make sure, my Story gets the audience it deserves, I want to mention that this fanfiction will speak of sexual content and harsh language. In the end I can't make sure, no one under a certain age of maturity finds this, so if you did, make sure to take my story with a grain of salt. Certain contents in this story are purely made for the satisfaction-aspect for the reader and can be removed far from reality. They are not how sexual acts in reallife function and they do not give a guide for the average interactions with civilisation.
In the end, keep in mind, that the characters of this fanfiction are fictional serial killers with no sense of moral or empathy if they were real.
Any complaints towards a parental factor are not valid and cannot apply here. You have been advised throughly and so I wish you a pleasant experience with what is to come.

"On a dark night, a man visited the city he had thought ridden of any family left. After a decade he is back to fullfill his duty he swore to himself. But unexpectedly a young fellow is on his step. Trying to hush a glance upon his idol.
Little do they know, their gaze would not meet only once in this fateful chain of events. Bringing them closer to the concept of true addiction."