𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦; ♡

tw; inexplicit suggestive content, biting, marking??? sorry i've been insane lately

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼 . . .

donnie hooked his fingers around the edge of the blankets, reaching up and pulling them over his shoulders, pressing you further into his chest, hooking his arms around your waist and settling comfortably against you. you smiled, sinking into his touch and the warmth that radiated underneath the covers. 

he breathed in deeply against your collarbone before peppering feather like kisses against your shoulder, lips trailing lines down your neck. you held onto donnie's arm as he lingered his lips on the soft, tender spot of your shoulder where your neck met your collarbone. the little dip of the bone showing when you stretched in just the right way, leaning your head back to give donnie all the access that he wanted. 

he continued for a long while, chuckling when he pulled a breathy whine from you when he placed tender kisses on the spot below your jaw before sucking. losing the internal battle to keep himself in control, he pulled you into him before flipping you over on your back. 

donatello slid his tongue across his lips, pulling away to admire the picture of you beneath him that would stain his mind for days before returning to the crook of your neck.

your legs encircled around his waist and his breath stuttered, his mind awash with pure, unadulterated bliss as he sank his teeth into your flesh and felt the give that your skin had. the soft, delicate texture, and the scent of you that clouded his entire mind, filled his nose, filled his throat until he was practically choking on it.

knees pressed to either side of your body as everything else seemed to fade away into the distance. his ears were ringing so loudly that he could barely hear the delightfully, satisfying gasp you let out beneath him. but he heard it, and God, he wanted to hear it again.

his hands gripped your hips so tightly you were convinced he'd leave permanent marks in the shape of his fingertips. the thought was eccentrically enticing to you. 

every vessel in his body was intoxicated from the feeling of your skin underneath his palms, the way that you shivered with every soft touch. donnie didn't even need to be looking at you just to feel how beautiful you were.

"so pretty," donnie muttered in your ear, kissing your temple and nibbling a bit on your earlobe. "when you look like this." you shivered as you felt the words go through you like a wave of electricity through a pond of water. you sucked in a sharp breath and pulled him closer against you, your chests pressed right up against each other. tangling your fingers into his bandana and kissing him with fever.

he returned your kiss with a hunger that he had never felt before you. something that he didn't even know he could feel. you were so warm. you were so warm in a way that almost burned. breaths spilling from his lips in desperate, almost pained gasps, he longed for your warmth. 

but he would happily drown in you. your kisses tasted like how your touch felt—obscene and heady. he took his time working you into a quivering mess, chasing a cathartic release of elysian for you both.

whispering absolute vile thoughts into your ear, your tears kissed away, cries hushed by his gentle reassurances, even though you can hear the desire for more of your overwhelmingly sweet begs in his voice.