Sequel

War stepped off the train, his heart pounding with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

Two years had passed since he encountered Yin and experienced a whirlwind of emotions.

As he stood on the platform in Bangkok, the bustling city greeted him with its familiar chaos, a stark contrast to the serene landscapes of Chiang Mai.

Carrying his suitcase, War took a deep breath, adjusting to the cacophony of sounds and the rush of people around him.

He had returned to Bangkok for a fresh start, leaving behind the memories of Chiang Mai and the bittersweet longing for Yin.

The offer of a job at an art gallery had been a lifeline, an opportunity to immerse himself in his passion for art and begin a new chapter in his life.

A taxi pulled up in front of him, its driver beckoning War to hop in.

War nodded gratefully, tossing his suitcase into the trunk before sliding into the backseat.

As the taxi merged into the chaotic flow of Bangkok's traffic, War gazed out the window at the familiar sights of the city skyline, tinged with the hues of the setting sun.

The journey to his new apartment was a blur of neon lights and towering skyscrapers, the city alive with energy and possibility.

War's thoughts drifted to Yin, the enigmatic stranger he had met on a train to Chiang Mai.

Despite the passage of time and the distance between them, Yin's presence lingered in War's mind, a reminder of the unexpected connection they had shared.

As the taxi pulled up to his new apartment building in the heart of Bangkok, War paid the driver and stepped out onto the bustling sidewalk.

With a sense of determination, he grabbed his suitcase and headed inside, ready to embark on a new adventure in the vibrant city that held the promise of endless possibilities.

....

Hello my lovely readers, for those who were waiting for the sequel of steal the show, it's finally here.!!!!!.

The sequel will be a long novel with multiple chapters, hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

I'm very excited for this and I really hope I don't disappoint.

here's the link to the sequel

:-)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/369908910?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=ThandazileDiego

or you can just go to my profile and you'll find it lol 😂

Love you guys byee.