seriously!

POV: winter

THREE MOONS NO IM NOT SINGING!!!!!!!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS NEVER!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!

"We're waiting for you winter" Orchid spat.

Qibli then yells "IS IGLOO-FACE SCARED OF SINGING!!!!!!!!"

I grow, then get up and say "My name is winter and I do not care to say what I'm singing" 

I take a deep breath and start

 "This will all make sense when I am older

Someday I will see that this makes sense
One day, when I'm old and wise
I'll think back and realize
That these were all completely normal events

I'll have all the answers when I'm older
Like why we're in this dark enchanted wood
I know in a couple years
These will seem like childish fears
So I know this isn't bad, it's good

Excuse me

Growing up means adapting
Puzzling at your world and your place
When I'm more mature
I'll feel totally secure
Being watched by something with a creepy, creepy face

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, that will all make sense when I am older
So there's no need to be terrified or tense
I'll just dream about a time
When I'm in my aged prime
'Cause when you're older
Absolutely everything makes sense

This is fine" 

Everyone laughs and someone yells "YOU FORGOT THE SAMANTHA PART!!!!!" 

Everyone started laughing again.

Mrs. orchid sighed and said "calm down calm down. next is... Qibli?"

Qibli stood up whispered something to Mrs orchid and then he said "My name is Qibli and today instead of singing I will be playing the drums."

(this is we will rock you played by someone idk)

After he plays he stood up and started bowing.

"That was awesome" moon whispered to qibli sitting next to her.

Qibli blushes and says whispering back "thank you not to be a show off but I don't even go to classes."

My face turns red in anger and I thought "Is he trying to impress a GIRL. DOES HE LIKE HER!!!  Well that's not going to last long..."

Interrupting his thoughts he heard Mrs. Orchid say "Turtle your next!"

Kinkajoju yelled "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO TURTLE"

Turtle softly said "my name is turtle and I will be singing 'row, row, row your boat'"

"Row, Row, Row your boat gently down the stream

If you see a crocodile don't forget to scream..."

Suddenly there was a big THUMP and a sigh.

By the time he opened his eyes (YES his eyes were closed!) Kinkajou was on the floor silently laughing. when Turtle looked at Mrs. Orchid her fingers were on her temple and she was also shaking her head.

Turtle runs to go sit down.

~~~~After the rest of the class goes~~~~

Mrs. orchid started speaking "I know I should have done this in the beginning of class but i'm going to assign your seats Qibli with moon, Kinkajou with turtle, Anemone with Tamerian, Winter with Lynx, Icicle with Sora, and coconut with Umber.

Once I go to sit with lynx I noticed she only had one hoop on her ear. (Hoops represent places on the wall) I sadly have seven. 

Lynx holds out her hand and says "I'm Lynx from the first circle, and also best friends with Princess Snowfall" 

I shake her hand and say "I'm prince winter from the seventh circle, nephew of Queen Glacier"

She starts speaking again "oOoOoHhH I'M SiTiNg NeXt To A PrInCe!"

I hiss "Stop That NOW!" 

I groan and think is this what it's going to be like for the rest of the year so I put my head down. All of a sudden I feel a pat on my back. My head shoots up to see lynx with a sorry expression on her face. When I put my head down again my face turns hot.

Lynx whispers to me "sorry did I embarrass the nephew of Queen Glacier..."

Suddenly the gong rang and the whole class ran out except for me, lynx, qibli, and moon.

I go up to lynx and say "would you like to explore the school later today after classes end? Just me and you, to get to know the school better?"

She replied by blushing and saying "I would love to go with you, and we could also buy ice cream along with it? It'll be on me"

I chuckle and say "See you then, and what about we meet at the front doors at... 4:00?"

She nods and says "BYEEEEEEE!!"

I quickly forget about wanting moon because I think I got someone better...