Prolouge

Dedicated to smile_away_sadness becausse, she helped me alot, I was almost gonna quit writing on here cause no one read my books. But, she helped me so this book is for you. :)

~ Katie

Now, onto the good stuff....

Prolouge:

A girl, used for nothing, but being beaten, and serving them. Her identity was to be kept secret, for if discovered, she would  be in danger. Grave, grave danger.

She lived in fear, everywhere she went, though she went nowhere. She couldn't do anything about it though.

No one cares. No one ever will. All she wants is a normal life, is that to much to ask for? Does it even get easier?

Well, I was this girl, and let me tell you one thing, no, it doesn't.

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

Well, that was until we moved to America.  We used to live in England. I didn't care if we moved to America, because it'd be the first time I'd go outside. Yes, I know, embarrassing. I mean sure when I came home from the hospital, but other than that-nada. Not a once. I have never met a person aside from my parents either.

Now, I am going to public school. I guess I was home schooled(if you count your parents locking you in a room with a big book and saying "Study."). I am at a college level, though, and I am 17. I know I won't have any friends, my parents told me so. And, I guess that's how it began.