-semeru city- part IX

Wriothesley pov.

"It's duke wriothesley to you." What? Why did he feel the need to say that? That's... very new. I didn't think he cared so much about me being respected. Cyno started talking again, going on about how he needed to take us back to semeru city and question us, but I just looked at him (neuvillette). It took him maybe 10 seconds before he realized I was staring at him but when he looked over I gave a faint smile and then looked down still smiling. Oh god. What is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this. sigh.

"Are you listening to me!?" cyno says. he definitely has a temper.

"Yes I was, we'll go with you back to Sumeru city." I say.

"Alright then, let's go." The man said. This is going to be a long walk.

-6 days later-

We finally arrived in the city and cyno took us to the akademiya. It was an interesting place, I've never seen anything like it before, the interesting mechanisms they have on their ears, all the architecture and the way it's made. It's all so different from Fontaine, honestly it's nice to see something new then the walls of the fortress. I wonder what it would be like to grow up here.

The general Mahamatra led us up a winding path that wrapped around the center tree of the city, and led us to their akademiya, to meet the grand sage for discussion, as the general put it. We headed through the building and then made it to the office of the grand sage. As we entered the office there was a table with two men, one with blonde hair and was standing over the other one, who had very short hair and was nicely dressed, I assume he was the grand sage. They both looked up as soon as we walked in, they looked like they had been bickering.

"General cyno," The gray haired one said. "Are these the people you brought from the desert?" the man questioned.

"Yes, grand sage, they are here to discuss matters involving their home land," cyno continued, "I have sent a message to Tighnari, he should be arriving soon." He responded.

"Please, take a seat," the man said, "Im alhaithem, the grand sage of the akademiya, and who might you be?"

"Monsieur Neuvillette the ludex of fontaine, and this is wriothelsey, the duke of the fortress of Meropide, we are here for business, and the be exact, for an alliance." Neuvillette stated. Alhaithem looked at the blonde and then at cyno.

"Continue."

"Our home land is in danger, the Raiden Shogun has waged war upon our land and has been sending spies to our cities and trying to get information out of the locals and guards, and we are on a quest to gain alliances from other nations, we won't be able to hold her and her army off on our own, so we've come to ask for help." It was quiet for a while until someone spoke up.

"Cyno, what do you think?" This was a new voice. I looked up from my seat to see a medium sized man, I presumed that this must be tighnari.

"Well, all of us can find common ground with this situation, and with the Shogun waging war against Fontaine, it can only mean that she will go after us too," cyno looked dead into Alhaithems eyes and said "send me to assist them."

"Wait-" Tighnari started but was quickly cut off by Alahithem.

"Well, then it's settled," he looked at Neuvillette. "Me and General Cyno will assist you and your duke in protecting your lands from the shogun," the blond beside him started to look frantic, and anxious as soon as he said he was going.

"But alh-" the blonde started.

"No, kaveh, I don't want to hear it. I am going and that is final." I could see the blondes- or kaveh fists clench, he looked like he was about to scream and the other man beside him.

"You-" The blonde tried to argue but all alhaithem did was sigh say

"Cyno, could you please take our guest somewhere else? I have to talk to kaveh." Cyno nodded. And as we left the room I turned back to see kaveh standing with his head facing towards the ground and tears streaming down his face.

-----------------------------

sorry this one was so short T T but so will the next one because its a little thing about kaveh and alhaithem sooo--- yeaaa, but after that they will get longer again i promise T T