A fun time

Hanzo panted softly, flesh hot as fingers wrapped around his throat. His hair stuck to his forehead as the other's hands trailed back his chest, then stomach. Taking a moment before hovering.

  "P-please.."

  "Hm? What was that?" His fingers moved away. "I thought you said you'd never beg for me.."

His eyes darted away, his head tilting before a rough hand gripped his cheeks. "You better look at me Shimada."

He blinked hard and looked back at the cowboy, brows furrowed. "Ain't that hard, see?" The smooth voice distracted him from Cole's fingers slipping themselves into his mouth. He breathed heavily through his nose, Cole smiling and moving his free hand down.

He shuddered.

  "You gonna be good?" That damn accent brought him to his knees everytime, literally. He nodded swiftly, bucking his hips with impatience. "Don't be too loud now."

He traced his fingers along Hanzo's shaft before suddenly flipping him over. Cole held Hanzo's arms behind him and kept his ass in the air, lubing himself quickly and generously. Aligning himself, he quickly pushed in. Hanzo trembled into the sheets, spreading his legs so Cassidy could move in even deeper.

Guttural noises emitted from his throat as the cowboy began to move behind him. He was slow at first, making sure the man under him was adjusted and ready. While still inside of him he grabbed something off the pillows, leaning forward and slipping a smooth leather collar around the man's neck.