Chapter 16

Jisoo went to business party hall and went near mrs.kim.

Jisoo: yes mom.
Mrs.kim: meet my friend jisoo
Jisoo: hi aunty
Friend: wow your lucky for a daughter in law like her.
Mrs.kim: yeah
Jisoo just smiled at them.
Mrs.kim: jisoo when will your dad come?
Jisoo: i will call him excuse me.

Jisoo went out of the hall to call her dad.jisoo call many times to her dad but it never got answer .she walk further away from the hall and moving to the end of the corridor.

Jisoo: why dad is not answering my call? I should go now after I call this last time.

Then a muscular man came in front of her wearing all black clothes.He started coming near her with a kerchief in his hand.she turned around and started to run until she see the hall door but there stood a tall and muscular man wearing the same clothes as the man who is running behind her to catch her.When the man saw her he told his other members to come down through ear phone
Man: she is here come down.

Which means she can't move back or front she saw stair case nearby she move to the staircase and went down to the parking area as she know if she went upstairs there will catch her and there no way to escape.

Jisoo went to the parking area and hide behind a car she started calling for jimin but he didn't pickup .
Jisoo: damn it.

Next taehyung but he to didn't pickup the call.
Jisoo: go to hell.

And again call for jimin and it is ringing
Jisoo: pickup .pickup.

Then she heard the heavy footsteps of the men
Men: where is she? Find her she must be near.

A man is moving near the car then she heard
Jimin: hello.

Then man: she is here.

Jisoo stood up and started running to go to the lift
Jisoo: jimin ..help me .
Man: catch her.
Jisoo: parking area near...ahhhhhh.

As the man throw a rod to stop as it hit her legs she fall down jisoo stand up hurrying and run but got catch by a man as he held her hand then other two man came and held both her hands she struggled to release her hands and started shouting.

Jisoo: leave my hands.
Man: hey,silent her. Don't you understand give her the propofol
(Anesthesia).

A man came with kerchief in his hands and went behind her to put it on her mouth and nose but
Jimin: leave her.

As there are 6 men .3 men went near jimin to stop him or beat him. They started fighting she want to call him as she opened her mouth, he cover her mouth with kerchief .she struggled to remove but slowly she is losing her consciousness before she close her eyes she can see 2 more men who were catching her hands left her and went near jimin and then she fainted .

Jimin's POV

I am so angry or you can say that am jealous but one thing is sure that I will never let him have her not in this life.

Third person pov

As the both of them left the party area jimin started drinking one after another until the whole bottle is empty and started drinking another one . jimin got a call so he saw who it was "my love" so he just ignored it as he thought that jisoo want to comfort him and explain him the circumstances.

After sometime she called him again so he pick up by the thought that he should atleast pick up the call then cut it as he know that she would run to him to hug him.

Jimin : hello.
He heard a man voice who said she is here and then heard jisoo voice who is calling his name not like she used to in her cute and lovely way but in a scared,panic and shock way like she is in danger or running for life.

He stood up instantly when he heard her and heard that she is calling for help he run from the party and enter the lift to go to the parking area which she has said then heard her scream he started calling her name but the call is ended then he call again but the mobile is switched off.

Jimin awaiting for the lift to go to parking area for him each minute is like a hour which is keeping him away from the love of his life and when finally the lift got to parking area as the door opened he can see a group of men in bodyguard uniform few steps away from the lift then he heard the scream of the girl who is saying to leave her hands and then a man moves from his place he saw the face of jisoo and the men are holding her hands.

He can't see anymore.he reach his limits so told them to leave her.

As the 3men came near him as the man raise his hands to punch him he shift his head to other side and punch him like that he started fighting the men and knockout them one after one by kicking them and other two came with a knife in their hands to stab him he took the rod which is on the ground and beat them like that he just turned their hands to back and kick them so that their heads got hit by the pillar and came near the man who is holding jisoo but she looks like she fainted.

As the man saw him he threw the jisoo to the side by which she got hurt on her forehead.jimin got near the man to kill him but suddenly a van came and all the men run towards the van to save their life.

Jimin run to the jisoo turned her around he saw the blood is flowing from her forehead .He took her in his arms hugs her and started crying and saying sorry that he should not have ignored her calls by which atleast she can hug him now and there would not even be a scratch on her.

Jimin took a kerchief and kept it on her forehead to stop the blood and pick her up and kept her in the car.

Jimin started the car to leave the building and goes to the way to their home as both  taehyung and jisoo returned to their house.

Jimin promised jisoo by looking at jisoo who is on the side seat to the driver .

Jimin: i won't leave them who did this to you .i will kill them before there could even see the sunrise,i promise you jisoo.