CHAP 04 [DISTRACTION]

SILENT LOVE - MYSTERY REVOLVES
A story with ROM-COMS, mystery, humours and friendships....
Let's see "two opposite-genders, who quarrels all the time will feel any connections between them"!!?

CHAPTER-04 (DISTRACTION)
written by vibingurlx (thewwninii)
---

CHAPTER-04 (DISTRACTION)written by vibingurlx (thewwninii)---

Mrs.Mirza coming down from stairs and asked the maid to cook some thing fresh as Mashal is there. She ordered and left to her room.
--
AMAN'S ROOM-

You know what i can't bare you!sorry, now you can leave i don't want to study today! said Aman

sorry, now you can leave i don't want to study today! said Aman.
Listen mister i don't even have a minute to waste on you, if sunday is for you, as same as for me, i'm here just for your parents, they've trusted me a lot, i can't break it, that's why i'm here, and if you don't want to study it's up to you, it's your loss not mine, stop being so childish please!
-Aman steps forward towards Mashal and bow down his head ,whispered;
if you are here for my parents just because they trusted you so it's alright! i'll permit you to gain their trust even more, come, but just one hour not more than it, Agreee!!?
Mashal sighs-
you know, no one can bare you even for a 10 minutes, so don't worry i'll try my best to wrap up as soon as possible. Mashal replied

-Aman sets the position of his study table and they both sat there.
First do let me know in which subject you're most weak? asked Mashal,
i'm not weak at all okk! Aman answered. -reacted immediately

ahh! you egoistic person i'm asking about your weak subjects not your weakness, please show some maturity! Mashal said drastically.

oh ok! I ain't able to carry English, so you can let me english first,
Mashal sighs and said, Fine let's start with grammar , do you know how to attempt basic abbreviations,
Aman reacted in a strange way & asked Abbreviationssss???????
Mashal was amazed and asked,
" buddy how you got admission in University!SERIOUSLY!
Aman had a gulp and said,
English is not my cup of tea, now will you explain what is this?

oh ok! I ain't able to carry English, so you can let me english first, Mashal sighs and said, Fine let's start with grammar , do you know how to attempt basic abbreviations,Aman reacted in a strange way & asked Abbreviationssss??????? Mashal was a...