ep 1

This Wattpad deleted my this ff idk why...so I m again uploading again...

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Office meeting room

??? 4 : We have to take that red file before someone...
??? 7 : yes bcz now everyone is behind that red file..
??? 3 : I don't even know why we even finding / behind that stupid red file....*annoying*
??? 2 : even I think that whole mafia , secret agent , cops , gangsters and all...*frustration*
??? 5 : don't know what's inside that stupid red file...*frustration*
??? 6 : okay guys let's go home now.. now soon dad will bring his stupid girlfriend..*annoying* (this guys seriously obsessed with "stupid word")
??? 1 : again... I swear to god if she also gold digger then I swear I will kill her on the spot...*anger*
??? 3 : okay meeting dismissed...*shouted.. everyone left the meeting room*

Meanwhile with unknown person in park

??? : So are you ready to bring ur girlfriend and her daughter to ur house...
??? Man : y-yes ma'am...*little scared*
??? : Good and plz protect them....
??? Man : y-yes ma'am
??? : Or else you know what will happen...
??? Man : y-yes ma'am I understood... I will give mine best to protect them... Bcz y-you know what I mean... *Scared*
??? : Good now go...
??? : good now go...
??? : Thank you ma'am...*that man left*

Time skip to Next day

*In the hallway everyone is whispering don't know what and why? And that time BTS enter in the university... And the whole university got silent.... And dark aura surrounding everywhere*

*Bell rang*

Class room

*Everyone is now in their perspective class and that time professor came*
Professor : okay class tomorrow we have one special person has a student she will be new but I think you all know about her.. so plz take care of her okay class?
Students : yes ma'am..
Professor : okay so now let's start with our lecture.. open ur book..

Meanwhile with BTS

Jimin : umm new student...*smirk*
Taehyung : yes and that's is a..*smirk*
Jungkook : girl..*smirk*
Rm : now this will be fun..*smirk*
Jin : yeah it is..*smirk*
Jhope : we will make her life like a..*smirk*
Suga : LIVING HELL..*smirk*
Jimin : bcz she is going to study in Mafia school..*smirk*
Suga : you idiot this is not a mafia school we made this a mafia school...
Jhope : yeah plus here we not only mafia but there are is 5 to 7 grps of mafia with us...
Jin : and everyone is from top 10 and dangerous mafias..
Jungkook : yeah and I think she doesn't know this school is filled with mafias grp..
BTS ex Jungkook : yeah I think so to..
Rm : okay come on let's concentrate on studies we will talk about this during lunch time.. *back to lecture..*

Time skip

*Has BTS were on their way to cafeteria but they stop when they hear some whispering*
Boy 3 : hey do you hear about that new girl student..?
Girl 6 : yeah I hear about it but Idk who it is...
Girl 8 : yeah and even said that we know that new student... Who can it be?
Boy 7 : don't know...
Boy 2 : ik..
Girl 6 : what you know? *Shock* then tell us who is that new girl student?