chapter 2

AUTUMN WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING READY FOR MORE DRAMA TO HOPEFULLY UNRAVEL, autumn never really was a morning person until she was on love island not wanting to waste a minute of her day played a huge part in that.

"Morning, arabella!" the tanned girl jumped onto the older girls bed and quickly wrapped her arms around her. "I never really thought you were a morning person." Arabella chuckled to herself as autumn ran out the room to go see the other islanders.

She pushed the white doors open, her bright smile lighting up the room demolishing the tense atmosphere, "Morning guys!"

Callum smiled at the girl but quickly stopped as he saw toby and kaz giving him that look again.
Autumn was met with a chorus of 'Good mornings'  as she hopped into her favourite scousers bed, jokingly pushing anton to the side as she snuggled into hannah's side.

"So how are you two?" Mitch asked molly and callum causing the whole bedroom to death stare him and the ex couple to look at eachother awkwardly, "Erm.. it is what it is i guess. We just need to talk it out." Molly stated with callum humming in agreement, unknowingly to him autumn was looking over at him with concern on her face.

For a second the girl glanced away to start a conversation with hannah, but when she glanced back callum had gone and a very sad looking molly sat in the bed alone. The girl looked up at hannah, "One second." She muttered walking over to molly and getting into her bed. "You okay, moll?"

Molly hummed and nodded but autumn didn't believe her for one second. With a smile on her face autumn said, "We only met yesterday moll but if you need anything i've always got a shoulder to cry on. You don't need to tell me anything you can just let all your emotions out."
"Thank you autumn."

Arabella had entered the room but autumn to no notice of that, her main focus now was making sure molly was okay. She gave her newfound friend a warm hug as her eyes began to fill with tears, "Come on let's go get ready."

The new best friends made their way to the dressing room hand in hand. Autumn sat down on a chair next to the long table and whipped out her makeup bag. She pulled out her headband and started putting her skincare on whilst georgia steele began speaking.

"I've decided i'm going to be really open now. Like, really open."

The other georgia nodded at the girl on response, "Good on you babes." And she then made her way outside announcing she was going to meditate with anton.

"She meditates?" Autumn questioned once the girl left.

Liberty nodded "Yeah. Georgia loves to meditate. She is very spiritual." She explained as molly nodded from her seat next to autumn.

"So what's your plan today then Autumn?" Demi asked, "I think i'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens." Arabella hummed in agreement.

━ ━ ━ ꨄ ━ ━ ━

It was quite late on in the morning now, almost the afternoon and autumn strolled through the villa callum and josh each side of her as they took a seat by the pool dangling their feet in, chris joining them. She ran her hair through her perfect blonde curls that she had spent an eternity on in the morning.

"I like your bikini," Chris began, "It enhances your boobs." Causing the yorkshire girl to scoff at his comment, josh and callum whispering in her ear, "Pedo."

"Chris that's just abit weird, i barely know you and you're commenting on my fucking boobs."
Josh then added, "Yeah bro that's abit weird." Callum nodding in agreement beside him, autumn shot them a look basically saying 'let me fight my own battles' causing the boys the put their hands up in surrender.