A New Friend..

Next morning....

They make breakfast and eat it . And go to college.

YOUR  OUTFIT.....

In college...

She was in library and when she comes out . A boy come to her and say...

THOMAS :- Y/n ! ( He come and stand in front of her).

Y/N :- Yaa....

THOMAS :- Y/n  Mr . Kim called you .....
He want to meet to tomorrow in staff room.

Y/N :- Ya ! Okay I will be there ..( smile) .

He goes. Actually this is the time of college overing  so Namjoon and Jimin also waiting for You but you go library for some books and they were standing outside... But when Thomas come to you they are standing here and watching you two there . You go to them.

JIMIN ( with some peddle and a cute smiling face) :- He is your boyfriend...

They start walking.

Y/N :-No!

JIMIN :- Then ! ( Teasing you while making a thinking face) He like you or asking you for a date ( with questionable look) .

Y/N :- No!

JIMIN :- Then??

Y/N :- He just came to me to telling me that teacher has me tomorrow..

JIMIN :- ohh!

You listen his everything. And suddenly you say..

Y/N ( with a little smile) :- You are talking about boyfriend or date ...
( Laugh about that  what people think about you and what is reality) There is no one who propose me ever ( you laughs).

JIMIN ( was shocked) :- really!

Y/ N ( with smile) :- Ya ..

You are going to home but when you come home ....

You are just thinking about , "why ,why , why I say this all I don't know why it suddenly happened to me .There was no need for me to say this. I am feeling very sad as to why I said this.

Next morning . ( In Teacher's staff room).

YOUR OUTFIT....