Chapter Eleven~ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

"Ms. Juliana?!" I trembled.
"Victoria! You didn't break your promise!" she stood up, her lips forming a smile.
She was old, older than I thought. She was shinny, and wore old, ragged clothes. She looked like she didn't eat in weeks. Her whole body was looking so trembled.
"I'm sorry your highness. I'm Alexa Maxwell. Victoria's granddaughter." I exclaimed.
"It's the day! The prophecy came true today! My warriors arrived!"
I tried to remove the lock of the cage, but it required a key. Even the spells didn't work.
"This is enchanted, my child. It needs the key." Ms. Juliana trembled.
"Who did this to you?" Calvin inquired. "And where is the key?"
"Looking for this, brats? someone called as we turned back. It was a woman; looking just like my mother. She had a key in her hands.
"Who are you? Why did you do such thing to Ms. Juliana? I boasted,
"Alexa Rose Maxwell, am I right? She giggled. "That eyes, attidute, and the look... Jennifer Maxwell...
"Aunt Mia...!" I bawled..
"Took you long enough, kid! Meet my assistant!" she pointed out.
"Princess Bella?" Alora ranted. "No way!"
Princess Bella did a weird magic thing with her hands as she changed into another person. I had never gasped that way before.
It was Audrey.
"You?!" Felix thundered.
"Surprise, sweetie! "Audrey boomed. "Unbelievable, right? I knew your plan all along! I was lost. until I found her, your aunt. Better than your mother, though!"
"Where's the real Bella?" I fumed.
"Inside the enchanted mirror. I did it, and I was there as her. Pretty shocking, right?"
"Give me the key, Mia!" I roared.
"How stupid! Do you think I'll give it to you? No! Do anything you want!" Mia barked.
"Where's the heart, you shot?!"
"Oh, that! Because of that, I have this much powers! I stole it, and Juliana lost all her powers. Then I successfully killed my mother with poison. Now four of you, get ready to die!"
"No way!" I used my power to grab the key out of her hand, and I passed it to Alora.
"Go with Felix and free Ms. Juliana," I ordered. Mia got extremely furious as she screamed.
"Audrey, go kill her!" She ordered. Audrey made me fall down with her powers. But I didn't stop. I grabbed some sand and threw it at her face. I noticed that the heart is in Mia's wand.
"Calvin, go distract her with your powers and get the wand!" I yelled as I fought with Audrey.. Calvin turned into a hawk, as he continued to poke Mia. He somehow managed to pick the heart, as he threw it in my hands.
As I touched it, all of us appeared into the forest. I still had the heart in my hand.
"Idiot, get the heart!" Mia ordered to Audrey. I threw it to Alora, as Mia summoned evil tiny elves. They began to attack us brutally.
"Alora, over here!" Felix yelled. Alora threw it to Felix, but unfortunately Audrey catched it.
"I'll look after it!" Calvin knocked out Audrey, as he grabbed the heart.
"You won't be holding it anymore, Cearaunophile!" Mia casted a spell over him, as he got a lightning Shock. He fell down, his body becoming blue.
"Calvin, no!" Frustrated, I took out my dagger and tried to kill her. Audrey held my hand, stoppin me from stabbing her.
"You go get the heart, Audrey!" Mia belted. Audrey let go of me as she grabbed the heart. But Felix knocked over her as the heart flew out of her hand and hit on a rock. It broke into millions of shards.
"No!" Mia and I yelled in monotone. Mia pushed me aside, as she grabbed Audrey.
"Foolish gir!!" Mia barked. "Do you have any idea what you just did?!"
I saw Mia's powers drifting away. I. quickly took out my wand and casted the death spell on her. She fell down, and turned into ashes.
"Go away," I said to Audrey. "Run!"
"Alexa... The heart..." Alora mumbled. I turned to Ms. Juliana
"Your highness, what should we do?" I questioned. "Now the Shauburns will destroy... "
"Child... Even I myself can't make the heart. Only the four elements can. And those are you four... Place your hands on my hand..." Ms. Juliana acknowledged.
Four of us placed our hands on Ms. Juliano's hand, and a sudden green light appeared. It gradually glowed and became a new emarald heart.
"But your highness, the old heart glowed..." Alora cooed.
"My dear, it's for a specific reason. You know what's missing in Shauburns? Unity... Tribals in the front, and the Mordino kingdom dosen't like them. Tribals and Ivor kingdom is in war. Lorvil Kingdom is holding a grudge against oll the other kingdoms. Let's summon all of them." Ms. Juliana closed her eyes, as the hands glowed bright silver.
"As the Empress of Shauburns, I summon all of the kingdoms under me." Ms. Juliana commanded.
Water flew under our feet, and mermaids of Lorvil kingdom appeared there. On the other side, it was the rulers of Mordino kingdom, and there stood the tribals and the Ivar kingdom. "Fight!" The tribals yelled as they broke into a fight with the dwarfs.
"Stop it, all of you!" Ms. Juliana ordered. "Your Empress, Ms. Juliana is here! We had found the heart of Shauburns. But look, it's not glowing. Reason?"
"No unity, right your highness?" Athena inquired.
"You're right. And it's time to unite! Your Empress is back, and were going to be a one kingdom! Promise me, and let's say this all together!" Ms Juliana smiled.
"Your highness! We got your crown." Athena's father yelped, as he handed her a silver crown.
"What's this, Your highness?" I questioned.
"This is the crown of the Empress. It will only fit onto the right heir. I request four of you to place this onto me."
Four of us held the crown, as we placed it on Ms Juliana successfully. She then glowed golden, as she turned into a gorgeous young women with brown hair and fair skin.
"Now, let's be united! Promise into Shauburns" heart. We will be united-until- the world collapses. We will - promise to-help each other- and be a-happy and loyal- Shauburns kingdom." The emerald heart glowed as the full moon. Ms. Juliana placed it into my hand.
"How should I do it?" I questioned.
"Close your eyes, and lift up your hand. And then repeat this; 'Mother Nature of Shauburns, I give you your valueable heart." Ms. Juliana dictated. I closed my eyes as I lifted up the emerald heart. And then I dictated the words.
"Mother Nature of Shauburns, I give you your valuable heart."
I opened my eyes, as the heart glowed emerald. It flung away from my hand and it vanished. A green light flew to the whole island, and the old castle became a gorgeous new one.
"Alexa, Felix, Alora, and Calvin... Thanks, four of you. Remember, you are the elements of the kingdom. All my people, now you all can live here!" Ms. Juliana smiled.
"Your highness? What happened to the heart? Where is it?" Alora inquired.
"I wanted to tell you that. Let's go to the valley of Mother Nature." Ms. Juliana said as she took us to a different place with her magic. It was an underworld. It was a beautiful fairy land, which had a portal in the middle.
"Your highness, what is this place?" Felix asked.
"We came here to take the gem of magic. It belongs in my wand." Ms. Juliana explained, as she formed a magic thing with her hands. The portal opened, and a woman walked out of it.
"Mother Shauburns..." Ms. Juliana whispered. The woman wore a yellow floral gown, and a very beautiful face, and silver wings.
"Empress Juliana... I know everything that happened." She said in a sweet tone "Thanks, kids."
I smiled at her.
"Mother, can I get the gem?" Ms. Juliana requested. She did a magical thing, as she created a rose- shaped gem. It was yellow in colour.
"Thanks, Mother. I may go." Ms. Juliana said as she handed the gem and went back to the castle along with us.
"This gem will make the forest magical. Mia's darkness didn't help make it before. Finally, we made it." Ms. Juliana explained as Ocean handed her the wand.