Temporary Bliss

(A/N the title is from the song temporary bliss by the cab, great great song and great band 🙌💯)

I COME OVER, QUARTER PAST TWO
LOVE IN MY EYES BLINDED BY YOU
JUST TO GET A TASTE OF HEAVEN,
I'M ON MY KNEES.

"This can't keep happening, Reece." The small brunette breathed out heavily as she stood up on her feet. Reece let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head at her. "Mm, you say that every time it's hard to take you seriously at this point." He cupped her face in his firm hands and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

For a moment Lara wanted to melt underneath his touch, but she had to remain tough. Lara couldn't had sex with Reece again. It wasn't what she wanted anymore, Lara wanted more than meaningless sex with Reece but she knew she couldn't have it. Reece didn't want to settle down.

I CAN'T HELP IT, I'M ADDICTED
BUT I CAN'T STAND THE PAIN INFLICTED
IN THE MORNING, YOU'RE NOT HOLDING ON TO ME.

"I think I should go.." Lara said in a whisper that caused Reece to frown. "Baby.." Reece cooed gently as she pushed his hands down, shaking her head at him. "I can't stay here anyway, I have work in the morning." Lara breathed out gently and Reece just smiled, pulling her in for a kiss that she couldn't deny. "I'll drop you off to work, how about that?" Reece offered to her and Lara tried to stand her ground with him, which was a complete FAIL. "I.. Fuck it."

TELL ME WHAT'S THE POINT OF DOING THIS EVERY NIGHT
WHAT YOU'RE GIVING ME
IS NOTHING BUT A HEARTLESS LULLABY
GONNA KILL MY DREAMS

Reece was shoved backwards onto his mattress as Lara climbed on top of him, giving him a passionate kiss while holding onto his hands, taking out all of her frustration at the situation on him. Lara felt weak, stupid and angry. But she couldn't help herself.. Reece knew what he was doing, he knew just how to keep her in his bed..

THIS IS THE LAST TIME
BABY, MAKE UP YOUR MIND
CAUSE I CAN'T KEEP SLEEPING IN YOUR BED
IF YOU KEEP MESSING WITH MY HEAD.

They were both incredibly selfish in their own ways and couldn't let each other go.

BEFORE I SLIP UNDER YOUR SHEETS
CAN YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING, PLEASE?
I CAN'T KEEP TOUCHING YOU LIKE THIS
IF IT'S JUST TEMPORARY BLISS.

"I want you to fuck me like it's the last time you'd ever fuck me, Reece." Lara begged him and Reece licked his lips, ripping open her shirt as he flipped her over and laid her down on her back, kissing all over her neck and marking her as much as he could. "That I can do.. Your wish is my command, baby." Reece told Lara while biting his lip seductively.

That damn lightskin stare of his was deadly...

"You make me feel so good." She whispered and smiled at him, Reece stopped for a minute to take her in, a grin tugging at his lips before he began to kiss down her chest, she closed her eyes and moaned his name loudly. "Nah, baby, keep your eyes on me." He instructed her as she reopened her eyes, looking at him.

I'M YOUR ONE AND ONLY,
ONLY WHEN YOU'RE LONELY
BABY, WHY YOU CALLING ME?
NOT ANOTHER ONE NIGHT
TRYNA BE YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

"You're such a good girl, baby." Reece whispered to her gently and Lara pulled him into a rough kiss to shut him up. "You're talking too much." She told him with a soft grunt. "And here I thought you loved hearing me talk.." Reece clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Lara playfully glared at him while he just laughed, gripping her waist. "Maybe I should fuck you so hard that you can't even go to work tomorrow.."

"That'd be a good idea wouldn't it.." Reece's voice made her smile. "It might be.." Lara said while he took off his boxers, stroking himself with one hand a few times before he pushed his dick into her, making her suck in a deep breath. "Are you okay, baby?" Reece asked her as he bit down on his lower lip, Lara gave a nod and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Please, I need you.." That's all Lara had to say to Reece as he rolled his hips back and forth at a steady pace.

The two had wrapped themselves up in each other's arms for almost an entire hour before Reece had finally reached his climax. Lara was a moaning mess underneath him as he quickly pulled out of her, his head thrown back in pleasure. "Fuck fuck! I'm gonna cum." Reece panted heavily while he jerked himself off at a quick speed, groaning as his cum shot out and landed across Lara's stomach.

I CAN'T KEEP TOUCHING YOU LIKE THIS
IF IT'S JUST TEMPORARY BLISS
JUST TEMPORARY BLISS
TEMPORARY BLISS.

Lara laid back on Reece's bed while he got a couple wipes to clean up her stomach, he gave her forehead a gentle kiss as she froze in confusion by his actions, Reece rarely showed affection towards her after they had sex with each other, Lara almost started to second guess herself when he left to get her a drink of water. The girl smiled in appreciation until he spoke to her. "I just realised... I have training the morning so I can't drop you off at work. Sorry."

Lara's smile faded away before she just shook her head at him. "No worries, I gotta be awake early anyway." She told him while putting her clothes back on. Reece bit down on his lip when Lara sighed at her shirt. "Damn you really went crazy this time." She told him and he just gave an innocent smile, handing her a shirt from his closet. "Thank you Reece." Lara mumbled to him as she put the shirt on.

"Want me to drop you home now?" Reece offered but she just smiled and shook her head. "Nah don't worry about it, I'll just get an Uber." Lara spoke softly while slipping her shoes on her feet, making her way out of his bedroom. "Same time tomorrow?" Reece questioned Lara as he put on his boxers, walking closely behind her. She turned her head and gave a short nod. "Always."

I CAN'T KEEP SLEEPINING IN YOUR BED
IF YOU KEEP MESSING WITH MY HEAD
I CAN'T KEEP FEELING LOVE LIKE THIS
IT'S NOT WORTH TEMPORARY BLISS.

It wasn't a nice feeling, telling Reece a lie.. But Lara didn't want to keep doing this with Reece, she knew she deserved better than what he had to offer her. So on her way home she made the decision to finally give up on her dream of being with Reece, because that's what it was. As good as it was sleeping with Reece Walsh, it was a fool's dream thinking she'd be his girlfriend and Lara had to wake up. Lara ignored the uneasy feeling in her stomach and she blocked Reece on everything, she even deleted his number with no hesitation. Lara knew she deserved better and she would get exactly what she wanted.